Security Nut

DarkFibre

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Guys,

Any recommendation on security nuts to safe guard your rims? Is the nut unique(not similar for every model)?

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
go for the project miu security nuts......looks ok...

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
Rays lock nut...very special size...not many people have it...or u can custom ur own nuts...with your own lock...so hard for other people to steal ur rim...

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Doink said:
Rays lock nut...very special size...not many people have it...or u can custom ur own nuts...with your own lock...so hard for other people to steal ur rim...
"custom ur own nuts...with your own lock"..sounds good,but how???n where
the place to get tis things???thx bro...

DarkFibre

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
brothers,

Appreciate the input, may i know the uniqueness of Project Miu? Some mentioned it has different patterns all over?

sasuke,
u mentioned the rays type, anyway they can just smash it loose? any difference on long and short ones other than length?

Doink,
if there is a way to custom nuts, is it possible to share with us?

thanks guys

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
DarkFibre said:
sasuke,
u mentioned the rays type, anyway they can just smash it loose? any difference on long and short ones other than length?
Smash it loose? If they do that I think the rim will koyak also. Unless they have a lot of time to do it slowly lah.

Just length to suit ur rims.

Bro, just my advice... all these lock nuts are just lower down the chances of ur rims for being stolen. Not 100% secured. If u want double protection, use the tilt sensor with ur alarm. Once they jacked ur car up, ur alarm will be triggered. :Not_Impressed:

DarkFibre

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Thanks sasuke,
where do u get it by the way? any special price for fren to fren?

Mie,
If weld to my rim, afterwards kalau tayar bocor how? if u can do it for me, no problem..hahaha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HONDA LAUNCHES 2007 “EXPERIENCE HONDA 3S CAMPAIGN” FOR ITS CUSTOMERS

Petaling Jaya, 2 July 2007 – Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. today launched its Sales, Service and Spare Parts (3S) Campaign for 2007, which will continue for the next two months. The campaign aims to enable Malaysians to experience the total package of service and convenience of Honda’s 3S facilities at Honda showrooms and at the same time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience