Satria Se 4G15 top speed...

actually wht is the function of the rsm and safc?im still confuse with these....
any body pls tell me?heheh

cheehong said:
actually wht is the function of the rsm and safc?im still confuse with these....
any body pls tell me?heheh

RSM to eliminate speed-cut (180kmh) on japanese CBU car.
SAFC (turbo) & VAFC (NA, Valve system) for car tuning.

my wira a/b fourth gear aredi can go 175 and rpm 6000.... thrn last gear can go to 185..... try to change a good engine oil... now i using bp visco3000..... :albertein

ahahhaa, i wanna bomb thread abit :P well, most prob is the rims, butthen rims doesnt effect much for top speed, more for pick up.....

and erm, mine is a 1.3 carb engine, can reach 180 also :D kekekke :P thats the highest it can go larr...never wanna move already after that..RPM, i cannot remember liow... :( too focus on the road, oni took a sneak peek at the speedometer to see its already at 180...

my 2000 wila 1.5 a/b (a) can max go up 160 only woh..den sound like gonna explode liao... but it's 100% stock tho and 13" rims...

only tried 170+km/h. just slightly above 170km/h at speedometer.. maybe 172km/h
believe still can go.. up to 175km/h or more.. but engine are roaring liao..like kena asthma..working very hard.. On my Satria SE.. ngam ngam 6 months. but mileage around 18k km liao.

Actually, rims are one issue, i believe... others.. i think because is a SOHC la.. not a rev-able engine. so can't expect much on top speed... after 150-160km/h it takes time to go faster liao...
Not like DOHC engine...

yea i think it's the rims too but if bigger rims = no pickup liao...
now the pickup aledi bad

daze said:
only tried 170+km/h. just slightly above 170km/h at speedometer.. maybe 172km/h
believe still can go.. up to 175km/h or more.. but engine are roaring liao..like kena asthma..working very hard.. On my Satria SE.. ngam ngam 6 months. but mileage around 18k km liao.

Actually, rims are one issue, i believe... others.. i think because is a SOHC la.. not a rev-able engine. so can't expect much on top speed... after 150-160km/h it takes time to go faster liao...
Not like DOHC engine...

wow, bro, i think you better check your fuel filter and also your air-filter....:smile:

dun lar say SOHC engine very chia lat like that...i also using SOHC engine leh.....:frown:

micwin1437 said:
FYI

SAFC can be use for any fuel injected car

VAFC is for V-tec car

for more vafc info go to the link below
http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_electronics_detail.asp?id=201&pageNum=1

u guys can search the answer from WWW if u rajin enuf....:)

You're wrong. Don't read the site literally. You know how SAFC works? It 'tricks' your ECU by manipulating sensor data to get your ECU to do what you want it to do. In the Wira SE or Satria SE the ECU is a Siemens brand model which does not have a MAF(mass airflow) sensor. This means that there's less sensor data for the SAFC to trick the ECU.

Sure you can still install the SAFC but what do you want it to do? You can even install SAFC on a carb car and use it as an RSM :) coz SAFC has a rev meter function hehehe.

nope....not really, Siemens ECU does have a MAF sensor, but only certain areas knows how to fit it in..... Carb? no way man...

and to everybody's surprise....N-1 racing doesn't know how to fit in SAFC in a Siemens-ed ECU, and other places like kakimotor, ksp, gt auto....etc does

hey, if im not mistaken, safc was fitted in on a carb car before, was is johnson lam's sunny or someone else, i cant remember :P keeke

i have no idea, i cant remember what he said it was suppose to do, but heck, why should i care, its not even my car...ahahhahaa, old school is the way to go ;D ekkeke :P JK JK....i dun have an EFI engine to actually test this things out, so i cant say much :D

gavan said:
wow, bro, i think you better check your fuel filter and also your air-filter....:smile:

dun lar say SOHC engine very chia lat like that...i also using SOHC engine leh.....:frown:

Ok .. gotta check it out..
By the way, if am comparing d 1.5 DOHC and 1.5 SOHC la..
yah.. different engine series. i know.. big different..
definatelt there's advantage of SOHC to DOHC...

cyclonite said:
You're wrong. Don't read the site literally. You know how SAFC works? It 'tricks' your ECU by manipulating sensor data to get your ECU to do what you want it to do. In the Wira SE or Satria SE the ECU is a Siemens brand model which does not have a MAF(mass airflow) sensor. This means that there's less sensor data for the SAFC to trick the ECU.

MAF dun have then use air flow sensor lah, if wira se dun even have air flow sensor then put in siemen ecu and fuel injection for wat? ecu must have air-flow reading in order to know how much fuel to feed ur fuel injection mah.......

As i know kenari, kelisa and waja also dun have MAF but why i go speedwork, all their car got install....

I'm wrong?? or ur too naive........

cyclonite said:
Sure you can still install the SAFC but what do you want it to do? You can even install SAFC on a carb car and use it as an RSM :) coz SAFC has a rev meter function hehehe.

carb car can install?? show me the reading man........

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom