satria neo r3

Welcome welcome diazai. :)
Mind asking, are you a lady? Anyway there is a lady owner in other forum

In r3gister.org forum. Anyway once u got ur car come join us in our very own FB group. So far all boys though. Lol

Wah laaaaaddddddy r3 owner.....super rare species ! :biggrin:
Hey when you get yr car get to fbook and search neo 2011 r3 owners community.

Quote yr build number and we will verify you in, lots of info and clowns there!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2011 at 12:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 10-10-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

ok i will. just wanna ask is there any accessories apart of the extractor that i'll get seperately when i receive my car? just want to reconfirm. ;)

Cepat2 ..! We need more members from east coast at the Fbook forum!!
Just the extractor, make sure request for first aid kit as some members got it

Last edited:
Wah laaaaaddddddy r3 owner.....super rare species ! :biggrin:
Hey when you get yr car get to fbook and search neo 2011 r3 owners community.

Quote yr build number and we will verify you in, lots of info and clowns there!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2011 at 12:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 10-10-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Cepat2 ..! We need more members from east coast at the Fbook forum!!
Just the extractor, make sure request for first aid kit as some members got it

oho are you from east coast rkbella? yea2 cant wait to get mine. eh what what else we can request besides first aid kit?

tinted voucher, handle lock, first aid, full tank fuel, normal thing that can get from promotion stuff.....

I hate my CF box!!!!! please check yours if it still rubbing the hood or not, last time i talk with R3 they said the new batch already been fix most of the problems..

tinted voucher, handle lock, first aid, full tank fuel, normal thing that can get from promotion stuff.....

I hate my CF box!!!!! please check yours if it still rubbing the hood or not, last time i talk with R3 they said the new batch already been fix most of the problems..

ok then i'll check by the time i get it. will inform you then.

cannot put thin soft sponge temporary???

just to let u guys know that my neo r3 is producing 141whp 16.23kg of torque at JC RACING and D-TUNING..if u still didnt know, stock neo r3 producing only 104whp at mellenium which is about 106-108whp at JC RACING..its ur choice to keep the originality of the car but at any time ur neo r3 can kena tapau by any heavy modded neo cps or campro..by that time please dont blame r3..willing to show the dyno sheet if any of u dont believe me :biggrin:

Last edited:
just to let u guys know that my neo r3 is producing 141whp 16.23kg of torque at JC RACING and D-TUNING..if u still didnt know, stock neo r3 producing only 104whp at mellenium which is about 106-108whp at JC RACING..its ur choice to keep the originality of the car but at any time ur neo r3 can kena tapau by any heavy modded neo cps or campro..by that time please dont blame r3..willing to show the dyno sheet if any of u dont believe me :biggrin:

i think most of us are referring originality looks.. not performance

yes please share your dyno chart. i believe all of us would love to see that

here's the dyno chart from d-tuning..im afraid i cant let u guys know what modifications has been made because my car dah kena pecah before..i believe they were trying to steel the car but didnt have a chance to do so because i cabut the steering and put on special lock..so just want to remind to all of neo r3 owners here pls dont park ur car outside ur house or any sebarangan tempat parking..kalau nak parking jugak pls buy steering yang boleh cabut and lock it..atleast the car wil be save :)

Attachments

• IMGqq.jpg
    IMGqq.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
here's the dyno chart from d-tuning..im afraid i cant let u guys know what modifications has been made because my car dah kena pecah before..i believe they were trying to steel the car but didnt have a chance to do so because i cabut the steering and put on special lock..so just want to remind to all of neo r3 owners here pls dont park ur car outside ur house or any sebarangan tempat parking..kalau nak parking jugak pls buy steering yang boleh cabut and lock it..atleast the car wil be save :)

Bro you got PM...~ ^^

Hmmm if that's the case, can advise us how to improve our car. What's left for us to mod? Yours is basic NA mods rite? I would love to increase the performance of this car too

i wouldn't say its a basic NA mods..the engine has been overhauled..with a basic mods u wont get that kind of HP..first i would suggest u to change the piston to high comp (1.3), do a port polish and get a management and ofcourse some basic mods like FPR, fuel rail or even an open pod if u want more power..with all that i think 130whp 15++ kg torque can be achieve easily

Last edited:
Bro... right now my dyno result around 129whp and 14.6 of torque. Yup. thinking of Port n Polish but still thinking about high comp piston. About managment our stock ECU is enough atm i think because R3 can retune it if you want it, so i dont think will go for piggyback but will surely go standalone someday . . Open pod still considering because well, when you dyno you hood is open up so cold air really being feed, but when at the road, especially with close hood i dont think it a good idea, unless already done the CAI setup. .

But seriusly what have you done to get around 30more whp...

bro 1 thing for u to know 130whp is equivelent to 160bhp..in ur case u said ur car producing 129whp = around 159bhp..and u told me u have done nothing except for the fuel regulator..i believe the dyno chart u got from GT AUTO is somehow not accurate..the first time i dyno my car i only get 104whp at MELLINIUM which was stock at that time..same result from what magazine GILAKERETA dapat and they did published the dyno chart on their magazine..after i did my 1st mod which was fuel regulator, lighten crank pulley and also cam setting i managed to get 8-9 horses

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom