satria neo r3

Thanks bro..ampang show room.

Real view way cooler than pics man. hohoho

Agreed. That was the first thing come to my mind after seeing the car right in front of my eyes at COE. They put it side by side with R3 lotus edition. And personally I think R3 2011 looks better than R3 lotus in real. The front splitter plays major role here. But that's just me

Last edited:
yea man. Splitter is the perfect match.
Must be ready for others provoking me "why took neo cps r3 and even worst its 2 doorsss??"
How ar to answerrrr....

Must be ready for others provoking me "why took neo cps r3 and even worst its 2 doorsss??"
How ar to answerrrr....

so i could enjoy my ride with one girl i love only and not the other bigmouth ppls to hitch a ride in your car.... :biggrin:

ppl say i drive satria (old model) is kedekut..yes i'm really kedekut coz donwan ppl to take free ride in my car unless invited by me....ekekekekeke so i can enjoy my :driver:

How ar to answerrrr....

Just forget those 2-door haters. This is R3 man, it's for enthusiasts. My dad also used to hate 2-door cars but after seeing my car, he knows it's worth the money.

so i could enjoy my ride with one girl i love only and not the other bigmouth ppls to hitch a ride in your car.... :biggrin:

ppl say i drive satria (old model) is kedekut..yes i'm really kedekut coz donwan ppl to take free ride in my car unless invited by me....ekekekekeke so i can enjoy my :driver:

Ahah..that would be better!

Just forget those 2-door haters. This is R3 man, it's for enthusiasts. My dad also used to hate 2-door cars but after seeing my car, he knows it's worth the money.

Time will tell em i guess... Funny thing is, i havent told my brothers and mom yet. If i tell them, definitely they would not quite agree with the choice.

My dad like my ride actually but he make facepalm after he ask where is my car and im asnwering "proton bengkel la apa lagi"....

LoL... this make laugh really hard man... Yup, that mine WVP **** #063. i saw your car almost 1~2 weeks already.. I thought it was client car. .Sure we will meet sometimes~

Sweet my car have sibling here..
So your car is out for some fixes huh? No wonder la!

Everyday when I come to work, the first thing I will do is look for your car... Hahahaha! Anyway who are the other two dudes? The white Satria Neo CPS and the Satria with Black Stripe?

So your car is out for some fixes huh? No wonder la!

Everyday when I come to work, the first thing I will do is look for your car... Hahahaha! Anyway who are the other two dudes? The white Satria Neo CPS and the Satria with Black Stripe?

Both of them are my buddies, same department~

Going to take my baby tomorrow morning, weee miss her very much :love:

PS: my baby name "Herlena"

Hi wanza pls do send me a pm and email Id at Facebook when you get the car.
Don't worry so much abt people and be confident with what you want to buy and judgment.
It's a good car, and it's long term affordable in yr running costs with these specs.

K69s baby went for cosmetic surgery..nothing serious!and ada Nama jugak aaa?? Herlena- sounds like some one with big boobies.
He he..mine is Minah..!:biggrin: Malaysian mah..

Last edited:
OMFG you peep on my baby before? how did you know she got 'omhh' breast....

BTW, it just some minor cosmetic plastic surgery treatment... ntg wrong with the car actually, it just im very picky person . .

This morning i got a call from Mr Su from R3 dept. He asked me to come next monday for the radio HU fixing. wondering anyone here joining me for the fix on the same day?

OMFG you peep on my baby before? how did you know she got 'omhh' breast....

BTW, it just some minor cosmetic plastic surgery treatment... ntg wrong with the car actually, it just im very picky person . .

HA HA!!!!!! ...(squeeze squeeze).....eeermmm tks!:love::biggrin:

can i ask something here though its prolly not related to the topic at all.. it's regarding the email notification.. ive been getting a string of emails from this thread a lot. Unlike other threads, it will only send me a notification email once. It wont send me a notification again, not unless i recheck or post on the thread again..

However, for this thread, ive been getting them again and again, although i never check the thread again. can someone tell me to prevent from it to flood my inbox. Thanks in advance..

can i ask something here though its prolly not related to the topic at all.. it's regarding the email notification.. ive been getting a string of emails from this thread a lot. Unlike other threads, it will only send me a notification email once. It wont send me a notification again, not unless i recheck or post on the thread again..

However, for this thread, ive been getting them again and again, although i never check the thread again. can someone tell me to prevent from it to flood my inbox. Thanks in advance..

Hi zuruzuruz,

Perhaps you have subscripted this thread to the below option:

Instant Email Notification - sends an email as soon as a new post is added to the thread. This is not sent for every reply and will only be sent once until you revisit the forums.

More info about subscription modes here: FAQ-Subscriptions

Try change it at your Control Panel.

Alright R3 owners -we will start migration today. Check yr facebook accts as already set it up.
Those R3 owners havent yet but want to join the community pls send me a PM

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom