satria neo r3

Dude welcome..i think Chutti here is 84...mine is 67.
just send yr email in Facebook as we are starting a community there and plan to migrate soon.

Guys. One silly question. Did you guys receive the finance agreement copy when collecting your car or do you have to wait until the bank send it later? Now I don't know to what account should I pay the installment. I tried to call my SA but he is unreachable at this moment

bank will post it to you..just wait for it...worse case >30 days call the bank.Typically the start date will be in 30 days. Also first time always kena Q for banks other than Ambank

Ok thx. Now I'm at COE. Waiting for them to fix my extractor. :biggrin:

Err, i my installment cut from my salary automatically. . . .

PS: my salary payment :maybank and my car loan also from maybank

hey guys...
@RKbella n bloodseeker, nope my cars #82.

also im in china for a while. the land with no FB. il PM you once i get back n can copy my fb link. i forgot what it is.

also how do i get this dead lock thing instaled? how worried are e about the car being stolen? im just asking cuz im not sure about thefts in msia. and how bad it is. do i need a padlock n maybe a big black dog in the back seat?

@stuffx i remember u teling me ur banks maybank. i checked with em last week. they said 3 weeks after ur bank sends the money to proton. theyl mail it to us by registered post.
if not call the bank and check.

He he stuffx welcome to broommmm broooooommm:burnout::burnout:

tested my car with r3 extractor after waiting for 6 bloody hours.. all i can say it's worth the wait.. and luckily they fixed them properly without any "senget" issue.. i can feel the mid to top end is very2 torqy now and the difference is a lot..

hey guys...
@RKbella n bloodseeker, nope my cars #82.

also im in china for a while. the land with no FB. il PM you once i get back n can copy my fb link. i forgot what it is.

also how do i get this dead lock thing instaled? how worried are e about the car being stolen? im just asking cuz im not sure about thefts in msia. and how bad it is. do i need a padlock n maybe a big black dog in the back seat?

@stuffx i remember u teling me ur banks maybank. i checked with em last week. they said 3 weeks after ur bank sends the money to proton. theyl mail it to us by registered post.
if not call the bank and check.

i think the theft rate in malaysia is quite bad especially in KL.. my brother lost his satria GTI twice (no steering lock at all) and toyota celica once (he saw the car being towed from his apartment but he was too far to chase them).. and there were a lot of stolen satria r3 reported and some of them were successfully saved by captor..

anyone knows where can get the R3 plate holder? there's no more selling at COE

Last edited:
tested my car with r3 extractor after waiting for 6 bloody hours.. all i can say it's worth the wait.. and luckily they fixed them properly without any "senget" issue.. i can feel the mid to top end is very2 torqy now and the difference is a lot..

i think the theft rate in malaysia is quite bad especially in KL.. my brother lost his satria GTI twice (no steering lock at all) and toyota celica once (he saw the car being towed from his apartment but he was too far to chase them).. and there were a lot of stolen satria r3 reported and some of them were successfully saved by captor..

anyone knows where can get the R3 plate holder? there's no more selling at COE

Im finding R3 plate holder too, but no idea where i can get it near Ampang / Cheras...

The extractor would be alot better after some times. .

About the thieft in Malaysia, well just dont park any where that dont have gates overnight.. and tips for if you staying in apartment.. please let you Guard know that that is your car because there is a case where one of my friend car rims being stoled, the guard saw it but the thief said that car was his friends, and the owner ask him to remove it.. So beware..
Well other tips for securit already being highlight pedallock, steering lock, imobalizer, tracker, etc etc etc or maybe you can change the ignition wiring below your steering to someplace that hard to be find.. :nurse:

Oh, what is the average FC for your car right now? im getting 7.8L/100km (according to the meter in the panel)

Living in KL sucks and yeah now you guys got
Me worried!
The deadlock let me source that and get back
to the list.
Will have the fb site up in a day or 2.

The extractor will sound more solid growl
In about 600kms or so as mine is nice and mellow
Instead of a shriek.

K69 my average now after 1700 kms is about 8
per gauge on Ron 95 primax and last tank I got about 460 till yellow light
And dude with all yr ramming stories get super good mileage maybe engine loosening up nicely!
Popped. One advice don't run the car too low on gas always
As you might damage the pump

Last edited:
Im finding R3 plate holder too, but no idea where i can get it near Ampang / Cheras...

The extractor would be alot better after some times. .

About the thieft in Malaysia, well just dont park any where that dont have gates overnight.. and tips for if you staying in apartment.. please let you Guard know that that is your car because there is a case where one of my friend car rims being stoled, the guard saw it but the thief said that car was his friends, and the owner ask him to remove it.. So beware..
Well other tips for securit already being highlight pedallock, steering lock, imobalizer, tracker, etc etc etc or maybe you can change the ignition wiring below your steering to someplace that hard to be find.. :nurse:

Oh, what is the average FC for your car right now? im getting 7.8L/100km (according to the meter in the panel)

i found this guy from other forum.. he's selling original R3 plate holder at rm65.. need to add rm10 for courier since he's in jb.. quite pricey i think since the actual price is just rm50.. his number 017-7744707

last time i check my FC was 6.4L/100km before installing extractor.. totally bulls*** i think.. forgot to check after installing R3 extractor

yea mine was 6.5 or there abouts b4 installing extractor.

after it jump to 9 now 8. i dun trust that.

also the guage goes down so weird. the first quarter finish in like 50km. next in less than 100. the 3rd takes about 150. so im assuming the 4th takes 200. not gone down there yet.

Thanks for the number, il try find somewhere near Klang Valley first..

About the FC i dont know, im lazy to calculate own my own but from the gauge i get about 7.6~8.0L/100km my car atm clocked about 38xxkm btw im using shell97 . . . . . i never used 95 before, will try it soon to check the FC but personally km/L will be worst but km/$ it will be better because of the price.. And from R3 forum, someone already dyno using 95 and 97 . Average our car whp on dyno around 121~125 and torque about 148~15x ..
So, from the dyno the owner got more hp (about 4hp and 10~15more tourqe). Comparison from petronasPrimax95 extra with Shell V-power 97

Because i really love my baby r3 right now... i think i will stick with the 97. . .

ya.. more torque means more petrol saving and more km..

but i can't afford for ron97 for daily use.. org miskin maa :biggrin:

Joe and rkbella. Don't bluff la. I know both of u got a lot of money haha

Wanza. Welcome to the club. You booked at COE?

Top Bottom