satria neo r3

Sure will try that Bro.

BTW it's not only FPR that i have change... the CAI intake system already been modified by me, LCP i dont think im planning to change it.... Will try this weekend at JC . If you can pm me your number too, then we can have chit-chat too ^^ this weekend hope so~

Owh ermmm i really dont know why some of(1st badge mostly) neo R3 got only about 104whp, i think the ECU was defected maybe . . because i got 4 friend post their dyno sheet (from different dynojet machine/shop) got around 120~122whp.... it's in r3gister.org

PS: this is one of the guy with his R3 (stock ntg change) dyno at JC racing..... (so im guessing R3 already notified and solve the previous problem... oh my, are we treated like 'lab rat' again ^^

Attachments

• Speed Run @ JC Racing.jpg
    Speed Run @ JC Racing.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Dear all,

i'm the owner of the R3 no.038. Wunderfull ride, superb handling just a bit underpowered. Now for several reasons i got to sell the car:bawling:. Please PM me if you're interested.

Car was registered at the 29th of May

r3 = speed on the cheap (and that's a compliment).
But guys if want a better response (on the cheap also) just reduce your front tyres to the smallest and thinnest possible...
Many coupes would love to have your performance.

Dear all,

i'm the owner of the R3 no.038. Wunderfull ride, superb handling just a bit underpowered. Now for several reasons i got to sell the car:bawling:. Please PM me if you're interested.

Car was registered at the 29th of May

Just live with it.. there some info that R3 will make supercharger kit specially for Neo R3, right now just complete testing stage.. Preparing for documentation. Probally will be in early next year~ (please note it come with warranty)...

But its your choice~

Just live with it.. there some info that R3 will make supercharger kit specially for Neo R3, right now just complete testing stage.. Preparing for documentation. Probally will be in early next year~ (please note it come with warranty)...

But its your choice~

As i wrote there are other reasons for me to sell the car. Supercharger sounds good to me but you see there is one thing which will always limit this car and that's its gearbox. Unless you change its ratio or the box at all. The car accelerate reasonably well until 160Km/h but after that it moves like a snail. I never managed to reach more than 195km/h(according to GPS only 183km/h). R3 claims it does 205km/h.

As i wrote there are other reasons for me to sell the car. Supercharger sounds good to me but you see there is one thing which will always limit this car and that's its gearbox. Unless you change its ratio or the box at all. The car accelerate reasonably well until 160Km/h but after that it moves like a snail. I never managed to reach more than 195km/h(according to GPS only 183km/h). R3 claims it does 205km/h.

if i'm not mistaken the latest neo R3 already comes with different final drive and close ratio gear.. if it still can't satisfy u maybe FD2R can

if i'm not mistaken the latest neo R3 already comes with different final drive and close ratio gear.. if it still can't satisfy u maybe FD2R can

Yup gear ratio was changed to improve acceleration in lower gears. FD2R is a bit in a different league i would say...:burnout:

any new R3 owners? just want to invite to the R3 FB group. currently there are 19 owners there

Im surprise you cant achieve more than 160km/m .. ... that speed i can get it in the 4th gear (around 6.5kRPM)... to reach to 190km is not that hard and not that slow, only to achieve more than that kinda slow... BTW, if you saying the limitation is the gearbox then you wrong (IMHO). . for me the limitation for the car is the engine it self, CPS is still new and not many aftermarket item for it atm~

Well if you already FI the engine with tourqe min can get around 18x++, 200km/h is not a problem. ..btw i already achieve 200km/h more alot..and it's not that hard, gather your info in R3 FB page or r3gister.org ..

but in the end, its your choice~ good luck:driver:

PS: FD2R is 2.0 ^^ sure it diff league. dont compare to FD2R, CPS still a baby...

Last edited:
I just booked one today :)

congrats ...no regrets bro from owners...just join at FB for info after you get yr car! I think the current cars all are last batches, so you will one of the tail enders of owners list

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

My car wouldn't do more that 170 upto first 2k kms, I have abt almost 4800kms, it pulls easy to 195 on the GPS...meter was showing 5kph higher...but it felt willing enough, if there was a clear run available. But I like the ride and handling which is amazing and more important to me. With Syn and more time for the engine to settle down, I expect the 205 number to be a non issue.

at 1500km of milage i've done 180kph... after that no more.. only 160 the maximum... (actually dont hv clear way to do higher speed)... now my front bumper hv a lot of chipped paint... haha... the result of tailgating others car...
owh finzo... welcome to the club bro.. and dont be upset if u hv problems with the car's painting job.. we all do... hehe..

Finzo make sure double triple check yr paint...it's the biggest complaint as it chips easily...make sure the edar folks make notepad insist on repaint if bad...some members already had this experience

Dear Bros,
Just wondering..Hw long do i need to wait after i book one?? Seriously considering this NEO R3..but im keeping my option open..

If interested better book fast as its the last few
Cars.. It's stops at 148 and as far as we know from r3 it's last 15
Cars. Waiting period could be abt 1 week tops I guess as this car became
Hot item since I bought mine waiting 1 month

Dear Bros,
Just wondering..Hw long do i need to wait after i book one?? Seriously considering this NEO R3..but im keeping my option open..

sorry bro.. i hv ideas.. some wait for 2,3 weeks... mines not even 1 week.. i think depends on your SA and the transportation to deliver your car... push your SA frequently and may be this will help you get the car ASAP...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom