Satria neo question

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys... I'm no guru in car stuff... But I'm keen to learn... I currently want to diy led strips into my neo... And i plan on tapping power from the cigarette lighter.... Problem is that I have no clue how to open the centre console... I don't want to break any clips... Could someone show me with pics or video?? That be great... :adore: :adore:

And I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section.. I have no clue where to post lol...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Perhaps you could just send it to the acc. shop..instead of DIY. Labour is is less than RM30, minus the white hair...
The ppl could kaw-tim it under 20min.

BTW, pls invest on decent LED. China made cheapo LED get dimmer by the day....and one day..."poof"

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Perhaps you could just send it to the acc. shop..instead of DIY. Labour is is less than RM30, minus the white hair...
The ppl could kaw-tim it under 20min.

BTW, pls invest on decent LED. China made cheapo LED get dimmer by the day....and one day..."poof"
yea i know i could send it to acc shop... but its nothing like DYI u know ?? :love:

and yea i know about the cheap LED's... btw u have any idea how to open the center console?? had only two screws...i opened it... and other few clips... but was still stuck

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
U have to dig around the Satria Neo forum to know as it is very different compared to other cars.
But most of the time u can see the screws around the console. Or under some paddings.
Find a day and explore around it. Takes time only.

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
U have to dig around the Satria Neo forum to know as it is very different compared to other cars.
But most of the time u can see the screws around the console. Or under some paddings.
Find a day and explore around it. Takes time only.
That's the thing lol... I opened a civic 's one before and it was pretty easy..... Hmm guess I'll just have to be patient with this one :/..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Local Models

Blue price: height adjustable kit (hi-lo), spring rates of your choice, for ultimate tunablity, be it street sport or all out racing.

Red price: fixed spring seat, using your stock springs, for the ultimate in comfort. An Original Equipment compatible replacement.
(usually for Family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience