satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Someone mentioned a possible duplicated keys earlier in this thread -- well, the bitter trust could be someone close to you. i feel like i have to mention these people also -- mechanics and carwashers. So maybe next time you go to a workshop or carwash, do take away your secondary lock keys before handing it over to the worker. Or even better, hold the keys!! :)

Sorry for your lost bro..

Sorry for ur lost bro, I will ricky2 for ur car.....any update plez do inform...

sorry for your lost bro...
just need to be patient n pray so tht thief went down someday...
don't know, but satria Gti seems easy to steal...???
:banghead:

If you guys remember, about 2 years ago i posted here about my previous car, Putra; that almost got stolen.

I parked my car few meters away from the guardhouse in front of Palm Spring Condo.
When i was walking back to my car that night (at around 10pm), i noticed that the engine of my car was running (started). Didn't suspect anything as I thought I had accidentally started my car remotely since it was fitted with a 2 way alarm which comes with a remote start feature.

As i got nearer to the car, i realised that someone broke into my car as the sidewindscreen was smashed. Didn't dare to go any closer to my car until i made sure that those bastards weren't there anymore.

My car was fitted with a RM2000 alarm system, and yet, they managed to by-pass and deactivate it. The managed to start the car, but was unable to drive the car away; thanks to the Solex pedal lock.

so they ended up stealing my amplifiers, CD headunit, my backpack, my toolbox, my 4D maglite and the AIR REFRESHNER as well.

waa..dasyat jgak bro nuggyn....maybe we should armed our car, ermm...meaning nothing can stop them la...

Air Freshener also take. Can't understand them at all man... can't understand at all....

hais, we could only afford a malaysian car, but still our car getting targeted by those stupid thief...

Sorry for ur lost bro...
Curse the thief and other thieves... U'll get revenge whole ur life and generation... AMINNNN!!!

Top Bottom