Satria GTi Owner Headcount

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Welcome 2 the club Adrian , ur the 9th member .

anyway what is stage 1 mod ? and ur car getting new colour or ori ?

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
stage 1 mods consists of external mods such a filter, exhaust, cables etc.
stage 2 mods are engine balancing, port polishing etc.
stage 3 mods are the hard core ones such as cams & piggyback.
Retaining the ori colour ler.. i feel the other colours make the car look like gti celup.
No offence for the guys that change the colour.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
gti-r , ur in cheras too ? which part ? Btw , if go for port and polish , blue printing , how much does it roughly cost huh ?

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
hello all...

Jordan, 21 (single and would like to think i'm handsome :P) perasaaaannn~~~
subang
mmc gti jul 00.
4g93 BOT.

guess im the 10th. haha... so few ar?
eh zeroed... hows your project la so far? all jalan?

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
Am located in miharja.
Port polishing would cost u around 1k to 1.2k.
its a good mod. I also suggest that u get hold of a 4G93T's head cause the ports are bigger compared to our standard 4G93P. So since you have 10 members can organize TT session d.

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
welcome adrian!

and as they say "u can have it in any color, as long as it is silver...!"rite bro?
ur ride is as "seasoned" as mine.....heheh...

tewwyble

Nov 5, 2004
no speedcut lar gti. u'll be luckly if your car can exceed 180kph.

from 160-200kph takes forever.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kyrpton: Heheh all the necessary things done, a few more bugs to iron out though... before tweaking it up some more. :biggrin:

edit: My GTi is a year 99', when it was standard except for an aftermarket air filter I managed 210km/h for my top speed... 180 was easy man.

Last edited:

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Welcome Krypton , wow seems urs also monster ahh with Zeroed and others ! 10th member of ZTH GTi Unofficial Club ~~!

Tewwyble : Lucky if we can get over 180km/h ? Well i guess i hit jackpot for exceeding 200km/h . Not to mention mine , even my friend stock standard to the wheels GTi can hit 200++km/h . And it didnt take forver to reach that speed :_:

Zeroed : Only stock standard with air filter can make u reach 210km/h ahh , now dunno la must be super fast ahh ur car with BOT , not to forget Krypton's too , also monster .

Eh wait , Blueprinting + port and polish + 4g93t head = how much roughly cost and where to do ? How many horsie would it produce yeah ?

razy

May 12, 2005
subang usj
Lo.lo.lo.lo.ve.lo.lo.lo.lo

hi

razy's the name
place:subang jaya
satus:single....
car:satria gti
year:2000

all standard....

danen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
TermiziYeoh said:
Welcome Krypton , wow seems urs also monster ahh with Zeroed and others ! 10th member of ZTH GTi Unofficial Club ~~!

Tewwyble : Lucky if we can get over 180km/h ? Well i guess i hit jackpot for exceeding 200km/h . Not to mention mine , even my friend stock standard to the wheels GTi can hit 200++km/h . And it didnt take forver to reach that speed :_:

Zeroed : Only stock standard with air filter can make u reach 210km/h ahh , now dunno la must be super fast ahh ur car with BOT , not to forget Krypton's too , also monster .

Eh wait , Blueprinting + port and polish + 4g93t head = how much roughly cost and where to do ? How many horsie would it produce yeah ?

yala... eager to know too

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
My car goes to 180kmh no prob but 200kmh takes forever.
Maybe because of my mods.
Or because of the bloody pipercross open port filter.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Termizi: Where got monster bai.. the true monsters all lurking around diam diam only my car like standard GSR only lah heheh.

Port and polish can cost anywhere from 800-1500, depending on the quality and accuracy on work and the chop-people factor... personally I think you should ask about their process then decide lor. My mechanic charges RM1000 and he's a very good one.

4G93T head costs around 600 the last time I checked.

Blueprinting involves refining the engine back to manufacturer's specs, and is very expensive... forget about that man heheh. Opt for internal balancing instead, which again depending on where you do it and what method they use can cost anywhere from 700 to a few K.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Hey razy ! Welcome welcome , 11th and still counting .

P&P = Rm1000 + 4g93t head = Rm600 + Internal Balancing = Rm700 = Rm2300

Is is can if only just do P&P and change 4g93t head without internal balancing coz budget tight abit hehe ?

Well , Zeroed, if go to your mechanic place can get around this price ya ? Where is it ? Eyh would it consume higher petrol ahh if do those mods ? if slightly a bit higher then nvm if drink petrol then mati lorr ....

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
yup zeroed...if ur mech is good, pls recommend la..
mine is in shell tmn tun...good oso...my uncle's friend. they used to go rally together!

razy, which part of subang?

mizi, b4 u do anything to the engine, pls measure necessary time first, i.e. 0-100 how many secs.,100-200 how many secs..then after mods, u know that u didnt throw ur money for nothing.

and one more thing, to get good balance of pick up and top end, u have to sacrifice a bit more, coz if u do for pick up only, then u'll have to sacrifice the top end, vice versa...so to get both, quiet a lot has to be done...and pls remember each engine has its very own character...sumtimes what works in ur friend's does not suit yours...have to have a bit patient...try error...invest a bit...

the main concern is money la...of course...and time....

and petrol consumption, it will definitely be obvious, especially now, when petrol price is quiet high..so, be prepared...

lucky our ride's chasis and handling dept is already excellent...if not a lot more money will be needed for chasis strenghthening etc. as from my own experience, and a few friends which are more "otai", our babies can take much much more than what is provided by its stock engine.

happy modding!

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
wait till our bro finish re painting his car lor...

my car is due for service. wat engine oil do u suggest?

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
for cost effectiveness suggest magnatec and tufoil.
this combination doesn't burn easily and engine still feels light.
Though the cost is bout almost as much as fully syntetic.
Q8 formula is also pretty good.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Magnatec and Tufoil ? Does that mean both of it also engine oil but we pour half Magnatec and half Tufoil into our engine ? Or ? Sorry kinda dumb question =(

After this have to get speedmeter la, so able to know time in 0-100, 100-200 , if not dunno the mod has bring performance or not ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where to buy the evo7 bumper for waja??
last time autoworld.com.my always got now all i never see already...

anyone knows any bodykit shops that have it?
jsut name some bodykit shops la.. i'll go check out myself.. (except daiichi and grandpire)

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience