Satria GTi Owner Headcount

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
heheh...she knows me better la...
maybe sumone can go to satriagticlub and invite?

that club have to pay izzit, to become member?

if got like 10 - 15 ppl can TT oredi....ramai sgt pun tak best...
if can organize dis week...better...

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
dun worry, u arrange.no need shy shy wan..i think i can bring u 1 or 2 more...

oni ori GTi ar? I got one fren 1.6 satria convert GTi engine can or not ?

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
no need 10 to 15 ler bro, we can start off small...let say 7 first...then take it from there la :)

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
For TT organize really I pass but i want to come ! haha how selfish i am but really i dun even attend a TT before so u guys know la ... But u guys have organize a few times so dont think will have any problem =)

Wow already convert GTi engine than ok la kot , we r not some big club that have strict rules =) Basically its just for fun and exchange ideas with some car enthusiasts besides making new friends =)

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
okok...

juz meet up oni la..give a date and time..then meet up la...no worries wan :) no need to everybody organise...juz set a time/date and convenient for most pplz, then exchange numbers, then on lor...

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
gtishadowfax said:
heheh...she knows me better la...
maybe sumone can go to satriagticlub and invite?

that club have to pay izzit, to become member?
basically to join the SGTi club u need to pay RM 100+50 for first sign up, then subsequent year only RM50.
feel free to check the official website...
but the official club is only for original SGTi
thier TT is usually on Friday nite, venue changes weekly

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
haha..that shudnt be a problem for us, however...i rather meet individual fellow owners than those from the sgti club..no offense.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
tombstone said:
haha..that shudnt be a problem for us, however...i rather meet individual fellow owners than those from the sgti club..no offense.
hmm...just to let u know...they welcome anyone driving SGTi...regardless ur an official registered member or not for TT. some might think only reg member's can join their TT. But its ur own preference though

cheers

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Really , but paiseh la join up with registered member eventho they wont care but still feel awkward ...... where the rest of gti member ni ????

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
aiseh....cum on la...mana lagi?

anyway, just to fill up time while waiting for others to emerge, what do you guys think about satria R3?

what ecu R3 using?MMC or siemens?

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
hmmm...so quiete lor....
nvm...since i m already here, wat type of engine oil do you guys suggest? my car is due for oil change soon...i heard that some oil can also minimise the tepet sound...true or not?

and there's this wierd whistling sound, from the air cond compressor (the previous owner said)...any of u guys encounter this?....

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
erm...sure its compressor?

touch wood - no such noise..

anyway get a mechy to check it out ler..

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
the sound will only appear at low speed...normally 2nd gear..after that no more, so i dont take it so seriously. after all, the car is 6 yrs old!

any problem with the shifter? mine is a bit sticky...any suggestion?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Sticky ? Did u mean it's hard to shift gear ? Mine also . especially 2nd gear , sometime cannot masuk also . Went to workshop the mech pump in gear oil , then now ok abit but still hard . Planning to go to EFN for short shifter modification (rm80)

And every morning when i start engine , got this tepet sound came from timing belt , den after few moment it dissapears. Mech said dun tekan minyak when start jus leave it untill next change engine oil . What u guys opinion bout this ?

Anyway my fc rm50-350km for average driving 80-120km/h , is this ok ?

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
GTi usually fuel consumption like that la....depends also how heavy ur right foot is...mine very heavy.so no comment...

i have some issue from 2nd gear to 3rd gear.....got klark noise wan...not everytime...if gently no problem, only when draggin or going up genting...fear synchro...

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
haha..same boat la we all..damn..this car alwiz like that la.. :)

but i still sayang my silver arro3 :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

I saw a few people's postings, ESPECIALLY MK84 (hehe) about the Lexus V8 engine, and I hope that you guys share a similar passion for the lightweight V8 that can kill an RB/SR/x-JZ series engine anyday...hehe

I've been looking at this transplant for nearly 1 year but I never really knew where to go to or where to start.

I hope you guys can help me out. What I am looking for is:

1- Cost of the complete engine with wiring to fit my S14

2- Cost involved for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience