RM300 reward for Lenso 19" wheels + Yokohama Parada 225/35/19

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
yeah! it certainly look like those on ferrari modena.. cun man.. so where did u get stolen? dun tell me they left left bricks after stealing ur rims... anyway i ll keep an eye for u.. good luck..

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
real nice rims.srry to see u lose them
.these bastard thieves..

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
now they use dry ais to jack up the car n open up the rims n wen u come n see teh car is on the floor ! Gone the tyres rims n the assholes !
but then again y they are goin for LENSO rims should go for like SSR, OZ n other 2pc type more expensive ! i think in near future we need alarm also for the rims ! like captor or signal type n wit individual tracking signal implanted inside the rim so that wen its stolen can be tracked down the rim n teh 'blady clown'n not to forget teach them a lesson !!!!!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
no information on where the rims is stolen or how to identify the rim lei...how lei like this?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s indeed a case of beauty and a beast as the official figures for the modern take on the classic Lancia Stratos emerges and puts the century sprint time at a very supercar like 3.3-seconds.

As beautiful as it may be, just like its predecessor, it would have been a pity if the new Stratos didn’t have the go to match its show. Fortunately...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience