Rebate Up To RM300!

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Get a rebate of up to <span style='color:red'>RM300* when you trade in your old alarm system for barnd new Radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm System.</span>

Here's how...
Arrange for an appointment with us to evaluate your current alarm system. We will conduct a demo for you at no extra cost or obligation to buy too!

Call us at 012 508 0281 or 012 666 7256 to arrange for appoinment. Once again I'd like to state that there's NO OBLIGATION to buy.

*Rebate amount depends on condition of trade in alarm and its functions.
*Only functional alarm systems are accepted.
*Trade in alarm system must have user manual.
*Rebate amount will be deducted from Radiostar Advanced 2-way Alarm System selling price.
*Cash term only.
*Rebate amount cannot be converted to cash.

The rebate offer has ended on 31st Jan 2005

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
dude...how much can u rebate for a very new wira oem alarm?? i just bought my (2nd hand) car a month ago..n they installed a new alarm for me...

eh..when u coming to penang for demo la...

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
i also wanna go kl for holiday ma..but dun have the time...job responsibilities...

ok so mebe u can give me a rough estimate on a how much can rebate...just an estimate...i can tell u for sure its working perfectly n was just installed abt a month ago...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I have a standard alarm system installed (no fancy pancy stuff), how much will u take it for? Also, how much does the Radiostar system cost?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
NoName, I just got my R3 and want to change the alarm to radiostar. From your posting, since my alarm is brand new, right out of the factory, i assume i will get the full RM300 rebate?

Will sms u to book a time for demo. can we do it tonight ?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wow! SR3.... B)

I've seen the SR3 alarm and its the same as standard Proton OEM alarm. Although a newer alarm will get higher rebate but functions and brand are more important criterias in determining the rebate value.

I can demo tonight anytime from 7 - 10pm. Either Sunway or PJ.

Just give me a call or sms :)

smallandrew

Nov 12, 2004
Want to know more bout the rebate. Mine is a new Hyundai Elantra and I just added an ultrasonic sensor. They have a hard time just adding the ultrasonic sensor as they are not familiar with Elantra. Let me know when you are performing a demo in PJ this week. Maybe I can join and check it out. thks.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by NoName+Dec 14 2004, 10:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoName @ Dec 14 2004, 10:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Dec 14 2004, 00:11
Wei.. how about old customer ar? Can I sell my old immobilizer to u?
Of course can but why you want to sell it???? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Because I don't want it to interfear with RadioStar's remote start system.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by smallandrew@Dec 14 2004, 14:19
Want to know more bout the rebate. Mine is a new Hyundai Elantra and I just added an ultrasonic sensor. They have a hard time just adding the ultrasonic sensor as they are not familiar with Elantra. Let me know when you are performing a demo in PJ this week. Maybe I can join and check it out. thks.
Just had one at 12:30pm just now.

Anyway, can call us anytime and we can meet around PJ Amcorp area.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know wether anyone post this before or not. Just want to know from all ppl experience. Is there any good injector cleaners in the market ? Can anyone give a suggestion ? Like brand and price ? Thinking of getting it.

Whats the difference of taking out a injector and clean it, or by using injector cleaners to clean it ? Which one is best ?

I'm driving a 206 and I'm afraid that no shops would attend my car as its not like Japs car can do thing easily.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience