Reward for car crime happend in Subang's Darul Salem

kenchao10

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Ya moon, as compare to ur case, ur's more sad then me. But both our cases have a great defferece, which is those guy whose stole ur car, then can exchange for money. But this guys whom scratch my car, what did they get? happy? advanturous?

kenchao10

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
17 Monday, sames cases happend to my friend whose driving perdana V6. He was also having a drink in Darul Salem, and went for his car, saw his front bonnet have a long scratches. I believe is the same people who's doing this.
So if any 1 see any people who's scratching ppls car near Darul Salem, pls take down their photo and report to the police pls..
If not, take down their photos and send to me pls.. i will take action to them... tanks

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Some do it out of envy, some because they were abused as kids and need to vent their anger somewhere, some due to having too few brain cells, who's to know man? It's not only cars, why do vandals destroy public phones? why turn public toilet's into toxic waste dumps?

3rd world mentality man. Poor upbringing and not at all civic minded.

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Well, maybe these guys are thinking that you bought stolen stuf for your car. I lost 2 SGTi over the last 2 years and while i was still pissed at the lost of my car, i was really tempted to vandalize all converted satria's as these are the poeple who create markets for stolen goods. I guess you should be counting your lucky stars that your car was not stolen. Maybe now, your car will be less attractive to the thieves. Anyways, i don't like vandals as well, therefore i stoped myself from doing anything to any cars. But if you catch that guy, break his hands man.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
these r fxcking people...

o wonder y their hands r so etchy n wan to scratch people cars..

i fu look at my fren's car.....all over his car oso got scratch.....went to workshop n re-spray....came out n kena scratch again....

fed up oledi now...juz leave it...

Noob

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Klang/Subang
another car scratched around ss15 area.. wonder y cars around ss15 always kena scratch.. y cant those ppl keep their hands to themselves?! go scratch backside la rather than other ppl's property!

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
yea, that area is prone to these type of people.. no idea why they do these type of stuff but i guess we cant prevent it.. ive still got visible evidence of this on my car when both my passenger side doors were scratched using a key.. it was scratched so hard that the paint was totally scraped off.. a friend of mine, a gti, was parked in front of me and he suffered some scratches too but it wasn't that obvious compared to mine since gti's are silver in colour.. all i can say is, be careful guys!

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
wah... there so serious 1 ah? used to hang out there always leh, is it only happened to car that got MOD???

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
Subang....aihhhhh yaaaaa...better go hangout other place worrr...me also kena before...heard from lots of people that area alot of these ill-minded people hangout man...dude..pity ur car...

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
KingHaruan said:
Subang....aihhhhh yaaaaa...better go hangout other place worrr...me also kena before...heard from lots of people that area alot of these ill-minded people hangout man...dude..pity ur car...

SS15 arr....ive oso kena b4 lah, at night.. and i parked nicely at the parking bay situated at d junction facing the mainroad. I wasnt obstructing any vehicles but kena this really loooOoOog 50sen coin/carkeys scratch from front fender to back bumper.

one day we must organize a stake-out huh?

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
maybe some young kids doing it lar i think. They have nothing better to do with their time and the thrill of it i guess. I know gen Y kids do a lot of stupid stuff, but what gen is it now?

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
hanjin said:
maybe some young kids doing it lar i think. They have nothing better to do with their time and the thrill of it i guess. I know gen Y kids do a lot of stupid stuff, but what gen is it now?
if so then these kids certainly do have a taste for MODIFED cars it seems...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While driving, electronic parts already showing the power loss. Everything on and off because of loss of power. Things getting worst and the car start jerking and the RPM meter unstable. My home is not that far away so I push the car a little bit, working hard to reach home. I felt the car and engine working very hard when I press the pedal. Suddenly there is a sound like a blow up (like a fire with blow up sound) in the exhaust, everytime I push the pedal. Once I reach home, the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience