Crime fighter alarm=shit alarm!

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the warranty for the alarm which i already pay for RM680. So fuck Megatronics Malaysia for producing the SHIT alarm. And never sell the product which you cannot provide warranty for! For ZTH member, if you like to shop in Mudah.my, dun buy from Auto Option because the company will fxxx you!

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
aiyo bro...
i also got a same case with u...
my problem more worst then u... i use the alarm 2 month no problem geh... after 2month serouise problem come...
1) i lock the car and leave it for 5min it will unlock himself...
2) when i lock my car and knock ur car acctuly will panic but my car will unlock
*geng ler!!!
but when the alarm got 1 time problem i already throw the alarm far far away already....
that things izzit made form china?
if u wan a better alarm i can bring u go buy la...
dun angry sayang back...
at least u learn from the lost...

Beli la ori jangan beli cetak rompak.. for ur keselamatan! (5 star movie can buy cetak rompak but for keselamatan things better buy original)
*Man Use Helmet ask well(rubber things)
*joking!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahaha wtf? the alarm unlock itself?????

that is not an alarm/locking system!

anyway, thanks for the heads up. i suggest u get some known brands like viper/cobra/clifford etc... least they have better after sales services...

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
The crime fighter alarm is made in malaysia la...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
something like this la....
but dun know the alarm will like this de lo...
zzz sien jor

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
altho i'm not that into clifford, but i still reco it... mayb not the product from clifford got prob, but the sales person & the installer got prob....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Crime fight my a$s... woot :hmmmm: Sakit bo?
*joking only ~ no hard feeling ok ~ cheer!

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
wat a waste to hav a alaram such dat
huh
damn it
bter sent a cmplain to TRIBUNAL PENGGUNA
huhuuhuh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus Malaysia The all-new fourth generation and highly anticipated Lexus GS (CBU) is now offered in Malaysia with a wide range of choices – two engine sizes and a Luxury as well as a F-SPORT version. Lexus Malaysia graciously allowed us to take the GS 250 Luxury as well as the GS 350 Luxury out for a short spin, so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience