RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

hey

yo bro..need a bit of info here..i am having a kancil,planned to tint the whole car..(4 windows,windscreen and rear screen) wat do u offer? any promotions? i dont mind the tint colour...

bro are you still using 012 6793524?
i cannot get you leh wanna booking appointment for audio installation ^^

Jordan, you no more near Giant there meh? So the guy advertising I.C.E is different person? Anyway free BUMP for you.

yo bro.. just wanna ask something from you... ur packages includes the front and back window? my budget is around 200...what type of tinting can i get for that price? if possible do let me know the Infra-Red Heat Rejection, Ultra Violet Rejection, Visible Light Transmission, Visible Light Reflection etc.

If everything is ok, would bring my car over to ur place once i get it back from my mechanic...

Jordan, you no more near Giant there meh? So the guy advertising I.C.E is different person? Anyway free BUMP for you.

its still near giant but another 5 minutes drive.. easy to find and still professional workmanship ;)

94.8% I/R heat Rejection??how much for toyota camry old model...

Bump: 94.8% I/R heat Rejection??how much for toyota camry old model...

is this still available? pm me location and price for tinting a galant
thanks

Re: Shop Opening Promotion!!!

pls quote me for aveo 1.5 and is still available RM 100 for 94.8% infrared rejected? This price for front, side & rear windscreen? where is your shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom