Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

Raksaksa

Oct 10, 2006
Hi Jordan,

Does the Extreme series pass JPJ test?

Whats the working hours of the shop? Planning to come this weekend if time is suitable.

Thanks.

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
hye bro.. would like to know if all the above are jpj passed? cos i need to re-tint my windows..

Raksaksa

Oct 10, 2006
Erm.. sorry, looks like you do state that it passes JPJ regulations.

Does the price include the front windscreen? How does the extreme series compare to Vcool?
Thanks.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
Dear All,

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... My new shop is opening very soon. The location will be at Puchong.

There'll be a great promotion for the grand opening of the new shop. I can't wait to tell you all. Please do check out for my next posting very soon!

You can also contact me at my new number 012-6793524 (my old number was stolen T_T) Dun forget to come back for the latest promotion and updates!!!

Thanks & regards,
Jordan Lee
012-6793524

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
oi jordan, remember me? when you are free just give me a call , got some things to ask you ;)

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
bro..dark brown color have or not, quite difficult to look for this color...,please reply.TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hallo geng, i got this problem..My leather ada small koyak, now as big as 2 20cent coin ah..Nanti day by day, will get bigger lah..if go for re-wrap not worth it lah now coz the koyak small onli..so, does anyone know how to solve this or how to prevent it from getting bigger? Can i just take a piece of leather of the same kaler and paste over it with super glue?? :( :( :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience