REWARD $$$ give info for driveshaft

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

REWARD $$$ give info for driveshaft

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
I will give RM50 reward to anybody who can give me an info until i can get drive-shaft for toyota gearbox mr2 turbo.(E153) (if i'm not mistaken )

Both side (left & right ) ..reallyURGENTLY needed. My car now been in workshop for almost 6 months becoz I can't get this driveshaft .....

Call me 0192277233 or mail to [email protected] or you can msg me..

thanks in advance buddy .

The deal is simple .. once you go to any potong shop , u could ask the tokey whether they have stock for this items or not.. if they have..sms me / call inform the location of the shop,

Once I get the items , I will sms / call u to ask the acc number and i will bank in to ur account )

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
Bro...

if u can check - whether mr2 turbo can use ae92 4AGZE driveshaft
i got ae92 4AGZE driveshaft (still attach to gearbox)

if confirm can use, then buy mine la..

:cool:

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
orait .. i need to check with my mech .. but i beliave he also not really sure ..sure ask me to bring the driveshaft first.. ok why not ..you and I ask someone .. especially at toyota column whether it can fix or not..

then i don;t mind to take ur driveshaft if possible.

thanks

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
suma -->> did you check with ur mech or anybody else whether ur gearbox can fit to my gearbox (E153) or not

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Test drive a Kia and you could win tickets for this summer’s biggest footballing event, EURO 2012.

<!--more--> The most highly anticipated road show of the year, Naza Kia Malaysia’s Test Drive Kia On Tour, is back and this time around participants will stand a chance to win a trip to Ukraine in June to catch a EURO 2012 match.

“Last year, visitors at our Test Drive Kia On Tour road shows stood a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience