$$$ Rewards

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

talam_buruk

Known Member
I will give RM50 reward to anybody who can give me an info until i can get drive-shaft for toyota gearbox mr2 turbo.(E153) (if i'm not mistaken )

Both side (left & right ) ..reallyURGENTLY needed. My car now been in workshop for almost 6 months becoz I can't get this driveshaft .....

Call me 0192277233 or mail to [email protected] or you can msg me..

thanks in advance buddy .

The deal is simple .. once you go to any potong shop , u could ask the tokey whether they have stock for this items or not.. if they have..sms me / call inform the location of the shop,

Once I get the items , I will sms / call u to ask the acc number and i will bank in to ur account )

LSD or non LSD? Good luck finding just the drive shaft. :)

E153 is LSD,rite??? you also can use the supercharge d/shaft...

supercharge driveshaft oso damm difficult to find lerrr ... :p

thanks for da info ...

MK84 - this gearbox is LSD...

for your info my car are toyota st150 . old scool one.

The problem is, i get the gearbox without the drivehaft , need to find first the driveshaft that connected to the gearbox first , then modified with the driveshaft that connected to the wheel.

Anyone know whether ae92 4AGZE driveshaft can fit to my gearbox or not !!!

Really appriaciate for your info. One guy offer me this driveshaft , If can fit then i will take this driveshaft ...

talam_buruk said:
thanks for da info ...

MK84 - this gearbox is LSD...

for your info my car are toyota st150 . old scool one.

The problem is, i get the gearbox without the drivehaft , need to find first the driveshaft that connected to the gearbox first , then modified with the driveshaft that connected to the wheel.

Anyone know whether ae92 4AGZE driveshaft can fit to my gearbox or not !!!

Really appriaciate for your info. One guy offer me this driveshaft , If can fit then i will take this driveshaft ...

Fren, another option u can consider is to PM Shamburke - he is running on custom made driveshaft for his 4A-GZE and it is farking good until today. So if you feel like doing custom shafts Shamburke can guide you on where to do it - not expensive either I heard.

thanks fren for ur info..

i will pm Shamburke after. That what i'm plan to do. Custom Made, but i need the driveshaft first for my gearbox E153. That what i'm looking for all the while. Go almost 6 kedai potong. Semua tak dak .. aduhh.. headace already ..

Hi talam_buruk, r u remember me??? i used the AE92 supercharge d/shaft in my ST150 with E153 g/b... its ok,no problem but its so pricy......

yah how could i forget you ... i tried to call your hp, unfortunetly the number is not in service ...you change already ka my fren...pm me your new number..

Anybody is that the AE9 supercharger is same = with AE92 4AGZE . if same so i will get from one forumer here offer me that driveshaft...

Levin..
how's ur car now? still worked at genting??

Bro,

AE92 supercharger is AE92 4AGZE though. 4AGZE is the code and supercharger is the layman term. :biggrin:

pm me if u interested with my AE92 supercharger driveshaft.

my contact number: 0122051817
item at klang

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom