rear drum 2 rear disc

hampeh

Sep 20, 2004
any one got do this before for B11(sunny 130y = sentra 83-86)....

any other model fit?
minor/major modification?
cost??? :lol:

Booze

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
My bed room "on da BED"
www.defcon.org
not advicecible..
rare braking power are not suppose to be more the the front one.. it will cause ur car to be highly unstable during hard braking.. unless u have ABS.. and EBD

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
but if the rear braking power is greater...i feel tat less nose dive when normal braking n also hard braking...well...juz 2 share from the situation of my car....

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
how about if front brake is upgraded ?

what combination of front+back disc brake is best for sunny

I mean get from car like n13 b12 and such or use aftermarket rotor caliper and such

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i don't see why you can't use the rear disc brakes , anyway the rear won't be greater then the front , if you had purchase the correct brake set . make sure the rear brake caliper piston is smaller then the front , then u`ll be fine with it . logically speaking , front has shorter travel distance then the rear , cause the fluids need to travel to pressure the caliper pistons , so the front brakes will have great response then the rear due to the short brake line , and when doing hard braking , the front will always lock first rather then the rear . if your rear locks and the front doesn't then its not a good sign , cause you`ll fish tail and lose control under hard braking .

hampeh

Sep 20, 2004
oic....

let say...
rear brake is drum...
but i want to change front disc with bigger one..
how can i do that???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haloo guys,i got vios with bolt on turbo n its very good in respons but very low in topspeed... can any sifuu out there solve my problem or teach me how to setting my car so it will quick respons n d same time very good in topspeed... tq :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience