Question about rear lower arm bar

Jun 12, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i driving satria and i want to install lower arm bar, does it affect car alignment ?
do i need to re-alignment my car after me install ?
do it have any side effect ?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
to answer ur question.... no

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yest must do alignment back...

but no point installing it...because that 2 point where the bar mounted was the strongest point in car chassis...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
i driving satria and i want to install lower arm bar, does it affect car alignment ?
do i need to re-alignment my car after me install ?
do it have any side effect ?
Is no point to install this bar.
Advise to put in anti-roll bar or rear top strut bar instead of this bar.
I also notice that ur car do not have 4 points lower arm bar at the front.
Save some money and go for it... help a lot on the handling.:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Good question. My car have that too but people told me that it doesn't really do anything.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yes u must redo the allignment as the holding screw will effect the camber setting if not mistaken.

Effect?
Not much really which is why its cheap. I wanted to remove mine and use it as a defensive weapon.

IMHO,
u should install the front strut, front lower, rear ARB, rear upper, room bar and be done with it.
If u still come back and tell me u are not satisfied, i will bang u on with the UR bar i just removed earlier...hahaha.

Seriously, i believe those bar are enough. Unless u are a track kaki.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good question. My car have that too but people told me that it doesn't really do anything.
Looks nice for the guy behind to see it......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Yes u must redo the allignment as the holding screw will effect the camber setting if not mistaken.
Yup, that screw is for rear camber adjustment...:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Looks nice for the guy behind to see it......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Yup, that screw is for rear camber adjustment...:smokin:
Looks dumb after hearing all of you saying it is like useless. But I saw before many Wira with the similar bar with mine. According to my mother, this lower arm bar came along like one set when the strut bar is purchased. That was long time ago, I'm still in kindergarten back then. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Looks dumb after hearing all of you saying it is like useless. But I saw before many Wira with the similar bar with mine. According to my mother, this lower arm bar came along like one set when the strut bar is purchased. That was long time ago, I'm still in kindergarten back then. :rofl:

If you look at the solid metal that the bar is attached too, it not that soft to flex, right?:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was in Dusseldorf, Germany and by chance I bumped into this gorgeous supercar. I was not expecting the French parade to drop by. It was the Dusseldorf Frankreichfest (Dusseldorf French Festival) and there were tons of classic French cars on display, including the famous Renault Turbo 5. (which unfortunately, due to my SD card crash, I've lost all the high quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience