Rakan Cop Sticker

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hehe... im still waiting for ur good news of bro evo.. cheers!

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Yea,jleecy is right,I used to have the sticker on,but when it comes to road block,they will still fine you and you can't escape from them.Unless you can make up stories to scare em away,but I doubt that will work,depending on the cop who you're dealing with.
yea.n oso be prepared to answer more question then usual.unless u really a police.some police will even confiscate the sticker.just imagine u took so much afford in searching for the sticker n the just took it away just like dat.sumore it cost u some money for it.i m not discouraging u guys frm getting it but be smart wen u stick it n always be prepared for the worst scenario.i was just like u guyz.searching high n low for the sticker and finallyi got mine n stick it on my windscreen.after a couple of months, i decided to remove it as i know that it is not worth to get the sticker confiscated by the police one day.so now it is stuck on my bedroom's mirror.at least i still have it n it is not bound to be confiscated.ehhehehe good luck guys.

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
hmm.. which sticker r u referring to that u took months to get it? :shocked:
the one that i have rite now is the police sticker(yellow border with the logo in the middle n stated there polis diraja msia).issit so easy for u to get it?mind to share??

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
the one that i have rite now is the police sticker(yellow border with the logo in the middle n stated there polis diraja msia).issit so easy for u to get it?mind to share??
hmm.. since u r not using it n sticker on ur house mirror.. do PM me should you are interested to sell it!! i'm willing to pay at a reasonable price.. :_:

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
hehehe..sorry bro not selling it coz it is very very hard for me to get it.so i m going to keep it till i have the courage to stick it , then i will stick it again..anyway, good luck in ur search.will pm u if got ppl letting it go ya....

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hmm.. i guess those stickers cant get it anywhere else unless u know officers working in the police station le or u have lubang.. do tell me if u can source out le.. awaiting patiently for ur response.. :P

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
last time i used to have the police sticker too... after being confiscated by police at road block then i never search for it aredi..
i still remember that the police ask me where i get it n i told him that my uncle is a police and that fella said orang biasa tak boleh pakai ini.. then he took it..

bear in mind if you have the sticker on your car police will keep an eye on you.. coz they know that a lots of those gangster having it....

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
how if u live nearby a police quarter and ur dad is a government servant???
try sticking a jpj sticker on ur car...
then when roadblock police ask where u stay...show him ur address and tell him ur dad works for government
where can i apply for poltera???please let me know...thank you...pm me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota has officially revealed the new Toyota Vios at its headquarters in Shah Alam. The car is now improved with a new Dual VVT-i engine, new CVT gearbox and the inclusion of VSC in all variants.

In between the existing J, E, G and TRD variants, there’s a new GX variant introduced and is placed below the range-topping TRD Sportivo.

2016 Toyota Vios

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience