Quiet but Performs...

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
Guys, just wanna ask one question to u all....How can i get a quiet performance exhaust without jeopardizing the current performance of my car? I'm driving an N/A 1.6 Satria. The bassy sound just irritates me, especially during traffic jams. Is there any aftermarket exhaust box that i can get? Thanks...

Last edited:

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
s-flow will make ur car so quiet...u dun even know it's on....hahahaha.....however, it wont be so effective as those straight out mufflers.effective as in performance.....another way to do it is to put another bullet into ur current exhaust pipping.....

cheers

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
use original exhaust lah......i think its not that bad......as for the piping , centre box & all those other stuffs you can use aftermarket products to get the desired performance but as for the exhaust use back the original.....for looks you can weld a big mouth at the end-tip !!!!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
ur a 1.6 right?? find and use GTI ori ejos... can get cheap-cheap from GTI owners who wanna change their ejos...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

West Coast Customs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia @ The Loft

The people who entertained the automotive world. Turning everyday nerd cars to what they call, Pimped rides!. West Coast Customs, the people who're responsible for MTV's Pimp My Ride. Wrecked cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience