Move NRF

Jun 18, 2004
Originally posted by ravis+Feb 22 2005, 12:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravis @ Feb 22 2005, 12:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Move NRF@Feb 22 2005, 11:36
I know not all police r bad.........but some of the police really show off and celaka type.....KNN when u wear uniform u jahat .........bila u no uniform u same wit me nia.

The police i face age around 20, 30, 40 something. only 1 police fuck me at there age 40something. Act i talk soft to him at 1st. He fuck me 1st and talk all the cock wit me.

He ask me mana u tinggal i told him sini and point to him my house. he said sini mana then i told him IC ada tulis sini mana. then he said u samseng ar?  he said to me apahal buat muka bapa u  kat kereta u... i told him pls respet my dad already past away. ohh then ini muka u la?

He force me out from my car and tarik me...... open my all my car door and check......Cibai my angpow money hilang  i also dunno.........the police take my angpow.....i put inside my car.

Yesterday my cousin ask me how much ur angpow when i search already hilang.......

When i study from 3 my parents bring me go report at police stattion.Coz the  Cibai  police stop me and take all my money at youth park......do u know wat the police told my parents.. puan u ada saksi tengok polis ambil wang saku anak u kah?? then my mom told him my son told me the police stop him and take all the money... ohhh  u punya anak bohong tak boleh kar??

Jikalah nak report or complain kena la bawa sekali saksi....tak ada saksi puan cakap apa apa  pun boleh. ok puan jangan bimbang police boleh kerja dan cari bagi  puan.

When i stay at Hong Kong the police very friendly even  u fuck him, he still need smile wit u.

i just wanna know police rasuah all the menteri menteri dunno ar?? Even my niece and nephew also know police rasuah.
Dude, this farkers r cock sarkers lah..............they see people first..........if u r tan sri's or dato's son they will respect u untill willing to polish ur shoe even willing to lick it till u can comb ur hair by looking at ur shoe(damn shinning oh) but then if u r a normal person they will take advantage one............pure baskets lah........this fellors.
Even the massage parlour also they rasuah so that these farkers won't raid.....every where also they rasuah one lah.............
[/b][/quote]
ya.......... :(

donchichi

just wanna know police rasuah all the menteri menteri dunno ar?? Even my niece and nephew also know police rasuah.
hehehe... Move... ofcourse the menteri menteri knows.. they also do it. Police rasuah is only a small matter, wait till you see business bribery, political bribery, personal gain bribery, etc etc etc etc.... even worse.. but most of these we don't see or pretend not to see.

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Originally posted by ravis+Feb 22 2005, 11:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravis @ Feb 22 2005, 11:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kher@Feb 22 2005, 11:34
<!--QuoteBegin-ravis
@Feb 22 2005, 08:42
Yes, i agree.........wrong place at the wrong time but dude.........this isn't the way to capture the bad guys.................come on ............we were in our college uniforms.................i guess the police juz wanted to fullfill their quotas, this idiots has a quotas to fullfill.............r u aware of that?

yes...true....

fullfill their quotas is the point coz they're running out of time....lazy idiots...

anyway.... how do u look like when he captured u?
had ur hair colored? holding a cigarette? or something else?
coz normally police "love" to suspect ppl like this.
but if u dun look like tat means the police should die in a very cruel way for capturing u... <_<
No dude, i looked decent............juz after spm..........we were all indian's standing there, maybe because of that lah...............u knowlah, now days indians are in the top list of trouble makers [/b][/quote]
i understand that... but tehy're still farkers....

all indians r bad ah???
somemore studying in college 1.... will bad guys go studying in college?
after SPM lari alr lo....n start doin nonsense. y they dun go catch those if they're so brave n "responsible"... <_<

A Post Every 5 Mins

helo there.. as i promised.. here is the DIY snap shot i take during my DIY session on sound proofing my wira door...

just dont laugh if my method is worng... but good comment/new method is welcomed... thanks

stuff u need to get started:
1. a sound proofing mat.. i got mine from a forumer (ninja_iga) and its a self adhesive super lon... it 10mm
2. knife
3. screw drive to take of ur door panel
4. and the most important is patience... heheh

estimated time to complete... 2-3...