Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

the one that stay on top most of the time is the torque curve...

the one ascending is the HP curve..

the one below is the A/F ratio or also known as lambda curve...

this list i posted not long ago...

tofu,
my results??

here's what i have done:

1. PnP Head
2. 1.6 stroker kit
3. higher compression head skim
4. WiSE extractor
5. Powerzone cam
6. Arospeed cam gear
7. Works AFPR
8. Mythelogy LCP
9. GTi TB (custom mod abit)
10. GTi piping + twintip s-flow muffler
11. THermal wrap on header n piping
12. Stock standard clutch
13. UTR SFOEM (Microfiber) Drop-in filter

The results - my car can follow a stock Satria GTi on highways and even on genting uphill. But not overtaking la. Top speed slightly over 200kmh. Still got a little minor tuning b4 i send for dyno(the GTi exhaust piping). Btw my car tuned for a balanced power delivery between low and high rpm range.

wheel hp babeh! those are good results, with good power all around, good city car

u got the things optimised, cam setting cun, all cun...now i think can upgrade ur ignition....hehe

or get some light jap alloys...or go 4 throttle! yeeehaaaaaaa

wheel hp babeh! those are good results, with good power all around, good city car

u got the things optimised, cam setting cun, all cun...now i think can upgrade ur ignition....hehe

or get some light jap alloys...or go 4 throttle! yeeehaaaaaaa

You think he's as power mad as you ka? :rofl:

I personally think his engine can do more. Re-bore and re-enforce the liners, custom pistons, aluminium everything, balance and titanium head + complete PNP, plus all that white boron nitrate thingy sprayed all over the hot bits.. Hehehe.. $$$ also fly far far away.

Indeed. Very nicely done. You have a very good platform at its current state of modification. Typically, not many ppl spend much effort with 4g13/4g15 so it's always nice to see some dedicated modded examples. Also, I can think of Cipan's car that impresses me with the effort he put into the 4g13.

I personally think his engine can do more. Re-bore and re-enforce the liners, custom pistons, aluminium everything, balance and titanium head + complete PNP, plus all that white boron nitrate thingy sprayed all over the hot bits.. Hehehe.. $$$ also fly far far away.

Powerzone can install ARP headstuds and is recommended if you frequently drive your engine hard becoz that NA 140 bhp Powerzone White Iswara crack its engine head until they put in the ARPs. I know of one other member who told me his engine head loosen from being redline-happy.

They will also do forged custom pistons and beefing out the internals which is considered a Stage 3 with them, assuming you already done their Stage 2 (Powerzone supercharger). Won't be cheap, I'd imagine.

That boron nitrate thingy does reduce temperature and keep things cool. The downside which the ppl selling this product did not mention is that the stuff peel off eventually and you have to respray. I never tried it but I was told about it from a credible source.

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody know how the price for stock wira se clutch+ installation? i was told that exedy 3 puck is RM550..

You think he's as power mad as you ka? :rofl:

power mad? nolah....just improve driveability nia....hehe easier when coming out from junction, roundabout, etc. etc. hehe

once go custom pistons...mite as well go forced induction hehe

Hi, does anybody know how the price for stock wira se clutch+ installation? i was told that exedy 3 puck is RM550..

yeap the 3 pucked ones cost that much, but solli im not sure bout wira se clutch + installation

well... up to this level now... i shall rest a bit and learn up more 1st b4 i proceed... one main thing i concern is the cost to go further vs the performance i get.. whether worth the money or not...

after all i just wanto improve the drivability like bro tofu mentioned.... not building a monster or race car.... hehe...

bro tofu, dyno'ed ur car already??... with ur list of modifications, i vr eager to see ur dyno graph as well... old skool 4 throttle babeh.... haha....

Last edited:
haha

damn here no dyno lah...unless i drive halfway across the world to brunei lol

erm...only thing i can do is wait for the top overhaul to be done, get it retuned, then do a 0-100 time...cant use the hp reading from the gtech to compare hps and torque as it is even less than whp due to wind drag in second/third gear...:hmmmm:

Top Bottom