Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Hi... I am still kind new here. I hope to meet you all people out there go "cari-makan", drive and have fun.

Those who have experience mind to share your DIY and since tofu_manic also need help to reduce his burn in his wallet, can anyone kind to host it??

Personally I also hope to learn from everyone here.

Thanks.

welcome welcome

Hi... I am still kind new here. I hope to meet you all people out there go "cari-makan", drive and have fun.

Those who have experience mind to share your DIY and since tofu_manic also need help to reduce his burn in his wallet, can anyone kind to host it??

Personally I also hope to learn from everyone here.

Thanks.

well.. perhaps i can intro u this place to hang out... we have quite some technical discussion which is good for newbies and we do have leisure drive activities especially to Genting every month... just intro urself in the newbies section... also u can join our friday TTs once every 2 weeks like that.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/WiseAutoClub/index.php?act=idx

i would suggest u to get a new set la... cos stock SE rear shocks are not entirely match the weight of the car....

K_Takuya, I think it's better if you tell the sifus here what kind of setup you are looking for, whether it's for comfort or sportiness or the best of both worlds.maybe they can suggest a setup..just a suggestion..cheers :adore:

If u are fussy bout the rear height.... i suggest u to get the Improve rear semi-adjust absorber.. use back ur original springs. Pretty good for SE.

woah congrats dude!

in that case, good choice taking the white one, shud be perfect for ur purpose

woah congrats!

lol when u sed u getting baby boy later...i thot like in few weeks time ka, few months time ka

so u did up the suspension of ur car just 2 days b4 baby born, just in time :biggrin:

or u can try getting HWL, am using it for my SE. if worry to hard for ur car, get the abs enough la.., should be good enough for daily use. just wanted to ask u guys here, is it advisable to change my ecu to 1.6 mmc set include with trouttle body.

why change to 1.6 ecu on 1.5 engine? the mapping and sensors are all different... it is not as simple as plug n play i guess... not to mention the wiring yet...

better just get a piggyback management like E-manage... save all the hassle

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom