Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

why change to 1.6 ecu on 1.5 engine? the mapping and sensors are all different... it is not as simple as plug n play i guess... not to mention the wiring yet...

better just get a piggyback management like E-manage... save all the hassle
yeap.... the sifoo is correct...

1.6 running on MAF while 1.5 running on MAP... unwise to swap unless u get the stuff for free... which is also unwise as alot of work needed.... best to get a piggyback ecu....

SoYouThinkYouCanDrive M.I.A. not fun d. Mod kick him out ad? Read the previous post, so funny, like 2 mak cik argueing
mis the show :aetsch:
if wan more fact mody on 13/15p, seek for expect call powerzone . if u do more than them , u can b the next superpower zone :biggrin:

aiya.. we are not here to argue on baseless topics or facts...

anyway yesterday i sent my car for dyno... found out that my a/f ratio is very flat throughout the rpm range ranging from 13.8 - 14.0.... i think i do not need E-Manage already.. or not worth to install it...

any comments from sifus?? i wonder will i experience more improvement in performance or not since the a/f ratio already so optimised...

aiya.. we are not here to argue on baseless topics or facts...

anyway yesterday i sent my car for dyno... found out that my a/f ratio is very flat throughout the rpm range ranging from 13.8 - 14.0.... i think i do not need E-Manage already.. or not worth to install it...

any comments from sifus?? i wonder will i experience more improvement in performance or not since the a/f ratio already so optimised...
still using standard injectors ka??... throttle body 1.6??...

standard injectors... GTi 1.8 TB..
4g93 throttle body??... the ISC fits ahh??... i tot different??... hmm...

if AFR is ok throughout da rpm range, dun need to upgrade piggyback lor... unless u going for bigger injectors....

invest da money on something else.... such as ITB.... :P

memang wun fit.. i used back the original one... hehe... also the intake manifold is ported to match with the TB size...

ITB?? sounds familiar.. but what's that??

but wont the VDO simens ecu have any problems when u put on a piggyback, like e manage ? and if get 1.6 ecu, will change the trottle body also, full set.... any idea what should i do on my ecu.. thanks for the help guys.....

SVDO cannot install E-manage as the ECU is able to re-learn the new settings and compensate back to stock settings...

if u want pure power improvement.. better consider on increasing the displacement and compression..

Hai all.....huhu....finish raye oledi....ehehhehe....

Just comming back from Jb yesterday....i bought some item from the accessories shop there...The shape like ssqv but not blow off and it connected to the air hose to the engine....Got meter also....

Tokey kedai said it is air compressor to control air to engine.....I also dunno the function...item install already....But nice shape la....eheheh:biggrin:

Otai2 know what is the function....got meter and filter........

aiyo... y go n buy those kinda thing?? that thing is what we regard as "Air Leaker" which can be made by using some cheap stuff.... and the point is.. u have wasted money on something that is useless in performance..

i'm wondering y are u looking for performance enhancement stuff from an accessory shop??

You do not buy something that you dont know what it is for... the tokeh tell u its good bcos he can make money from ur pocket!

aiyo... y go n buy those kinda thing?? that thing is what we regard as "Air Leaker" which can be made by using some cheap stuff.... and the point is.. u have wasted money on something that is useless in performance..

i'm wondering y are u looking for performance enhancement stuff from an accessory shop??

You do not buy something that you dont know what it is for... the tokeh tell u its good bcos he can make money from ur pocket!

Ehehhe...thats why la bro....i also dunnno whay i bought it....just like the shape only....

Actually what function is it for.....?Same like in the picture on the right side beside the aircond rocket.......:biggrin:

who's engine is that?? BOT eh... but look quite messy to me..

this air leaker thing is claimed to give ur engine more air to improve the performance.. in fact this gadget will lean the a/f mixture which give a little bit of power... this is true for the first 2 days of driving... after that.. the ECU will compensate the leak and adjust back to stock settings... so u get back the same stock performance...

this is especially true for SVDO ECU as the compensation is very efficient...

who's engine is that?? BOT eh... but look quite messy to me..

this air leaker thing is claimed to give ur engine more air to improve the performance.. in fact this gadget will lean the a/f mixture which give a little bit of power... this is true for the first 2 days of driving... after that.. the ECU will compensate the leak and adjust back to stock settings... so u get back the same stock performance...

this is especially true for SVDO ECU as the compensation is very efficient...

Yup BOT piture to 4g15 stok......

Quite nice la for me...but it not from my engine la...i got somewhere from my fren...quite susah la using this VDO to mod anything.....

Yela....hard to get 180km/h on the h/w.........175km/h only can get......

that's y i tell ppl to increase the displacement to increase the power properly... or u can ligthen the engine parts...

well i guess talking alone is useless... some ppl might say i'm bullshitting... here's the dyno chart on my car with 4G15 NA engine... just dyno last week after months of fine tuning after the major overhaul job...

mycardynoon241008zn4.jpg

alrite... i have a question to ask sifus here...

my A/F curve already seem to be very optimised... if i add in engine management like E-Manage, will it help to improve the performance?? how much and worth the money or not?

well i guess talking alone is useless... some ppl might say i'm bullshitting... here's the dyno chart on my car with 4G15 NA engine... just dyno last week after months of fine tuning after the major overhaul job...

mycardynoon241008zn4.jpg

Hehehe....sifo bro...i'm noob on this reading the dyno chart....actually how to read and understand it?

:biggrin:

Top Bottom