PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
how come below rm10 need pay up water bill?ur house is flat?i have hear that high rise flat not including in free water programme..correct me if am wrong

how come below rm10 need pay up water bill?ur house is flat?i have hear that high rise flat not including in free water programme..correct me if am wrong

Probably RM16 - 10 = RM6

Yup, something to do with individual meter account then is free first RM10. If going through main meter for Condo/Apartments then no free amount and rate also higher.....:banghead:

coz they all stay in high house.(rumah tinggi)..can view other ppl from above..that why water expensive.i just stay single corner house..no upper floor...:banghead:

yup... it's a flat..

to be exact .. it's a PKNS flat..

it's directly under state gov..

but no free water..

i already complaint to PKNS.. they said, they're working on transferring our account to Syabas..

but so far.. no action :banghead:

me rent landed house....enjoying free water bill since moving in..... :adore:

hehehe..

actually, the state gov have the power to give free water to all their PKNS properties..

they just need to write off the bill.. in other words, absorb the cost & don't charge us..

all their excuses is just an empty excuses to delay the free water to us..

nothing to do with Syabas.. it's between us the property owner & the state gov..

it's been delayed since 2008..

if can't give, don't promise.. that's all i want..

i know there're lots of people here will shoot me afterwards..

but, i'm just sharing my problems with u guyz..

it's not a big problem.. but it's my problem

peace.. out :biggrin:

One of my brother stays in PKNS lost cost single storey house, but get the free RM10 water.....

Actually is free 20m3 of water to be correct........

Last edited:
Just for info, excise duties for cars alone contribute to government income by around RM8 billion per year. Source: PKR launches ‘Turunkan Harga Kereta’ campaign

It would be very convincing to the people if they explain in detail on how they could get this done. They also must ensure greedy car distributors like Honda (M), Tan Chong and UMW don't take advantage on consumers when the policy is implemented, come up with a bill in the parliament (later) or something.

Ok la..

this is going to be a political debate.. in a non-political website :biggrin:

Lets get back to the topic.. "PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE"

Lets discuss about pros & cons..

Pros :
1. everybody will afford to own a car..
2. national car will produce better quality cars or they'll close down
3. more luxury cars on d road
4. (kindly add..)

Cons :
1. everybody will drive the car in Malaysia's road & causes traffic jam.. a lot heavier jam than before..
2. no parking lot in KL.. even though now also have limited parking lots
3. double parking will be a daily problem
4. (kindly add..)

Last edited:
I favour better intergrated public transport over cheaper cars although I love my cars. The rakyat has been 'giving' the gomen our money and look at how they have been spending it, sending a dentist to space, retrain graduates post graduation, indiscriminate military spendings, bailouts after bailouts and the list goes on.

Its time we decide what and how to spend our money for the country.

Pros :
1. everybody will afford to own a car..
2. national car will produce better quality cars or they'll close down
3. more luxury cars on d road
4. better quality of life due to bigger spending power
5. old cars will be removed from the road due to people changing to newer cars
6. road safety improve, accident rate decrease
7. cronies in the car industry no longer get free money
8. liberalisation of the car industry
9. no more price distortion of cars
10. spare parts will be cheaper

Cons :
1. everybody will drive the car in Malaysia's road & causes traffic jam.. a lot heavier jam than before..
2. no parking lot in KL.. even though now also have limited parking lots
3. double parking will be a daily problem
4. people will struggle to pay off their car loans, but it's one off
5. increase in pollution
6. secondhand car industry will struggle to recoup their investment

a car company is actually a business and a business means it makes as much money as possible regardless tax or no tax..
so if tax is removed, the car makers suddenly have extra xx % of profit margin that is supposed to be tax but now removed..

million dollar question:
will the car makers reduce car price accordingly (to the amount of tax %) or just marginally to make your pants wet?
hmmm.....

scenario:
just put yourself as a business owner.
suddenly u get extra profit margin. will you reduce your price according to the % or just marginally?
(come on dont cheat/bluff yourselves...)
:rofl:

P/S:
i am all for cheaper motoring too but sometimes we have to be realistic... it might be cheaper with the tax removed but do not expect that cheap of a price...

One of my brother stays in PKNS lost cost single storey house, but get the free RM10 water.....

Actually is free 20m3 of water to be correct........

VR2,
Its not only for low cost house dwellers,
Its for everyone..
The first 20m3 is free for ALL,
irrespective of what house you stay...

If we can have such a ....

RAKYAT DI UTAMAKAN GOMEN...

We can enjoy more than just free water....

Toll free highways,

Reduced electricity tariff,

Free higher education for all....

So you guys out there....

You know what is good for you....

So make a good choice....

In the next coming election....

Show them your PEOPLES POWER !!

Bro., True, just that Apartment and Condo dwellers are not getting, because of the nature of their status.....:banghead:

Talking about apartments...it has become more and more unaffordable to many...prices damn high like no ppl control at all...and the materials used by developers? Cheap piece of shit most of the time. Trust me. I know

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom