power window spoilt

ahrtheohs

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
hi,i drive a satria 1.3. justnow my power window broke down,n when i see the inside,seems like the cable rosak edi. my question is,how do i bring up the window manually,means by using hand.. 2nd question is,how much do i need to standby to replace the cable? and my 3rd question is.. is there any shop u want to recommend me which has cheap price and long lasting to repair my power window(around pj area)? thanks in advance!

ahrtheohs

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
anyone here have any idea how much is the normal price for bracket? the cable putus edi,now have to replace the bracket..

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
1st if can u open the screw frm window, aftertht u must find 1 stick thick a bit n support it frm window to the bottom of the door, the price for the regulator is about RM1xx, spare RM200.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
RM 60, go any accesory shop also around this price
highest u should give them is RM 80
they will just replace the bracket ( it comes along with the cable )
just changed mine last week

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
Just changed my power windows regulator last month. it just cost me for RM30 for the regulator and RM20 for labour charge. bought the regulator from yew seng at sentul. mine is wira. maybe for satria will be a little bit expensive than wira coz satria regulator more longer that wira.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience