Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the WaJa Evo X bumper not custom made......it's finished after market product.....
today saw in catalogue with Xfac....hahaha~

the WaJa Evo X bumper not custom made......it's finished after market product.....
today saw in catalogue with Xfac....hahaha~

not bad, this is my 1st time saw, the hood also got??? same as now this waja use??? but wasted is fiber material, y they no do abs meterial???

not bad, this is my 1st time saw, the hood also got??? same as now this waja use??? but wasted is fiber material, y they no do abs meterial???

ya~ the photo in the catalogue totally same as the photo i captured....
just without colour......i dunno it's ABS or fibre.......

Image065.jpg

i'm never c dx farkin high like tat . alwiz c drifter mod lowww oni .

Actualy is not a exhaust...is a rear diffuser...its can add 100bhp when it drive fast..easy to "flow" the wind ma....

nah....:thefinger: hahahaha.....

The Merc just wanted to get into the Malaysian Book of Records that's why he did such a mod? :confused::stupid::stupid:

I wonder if the owner of the merc has multiple exhausts stuck in his a@@.....I sure like to see it....Makes me horny la...:biggrin:

malaysia boeh & geinness record record sticker :adore:

I'm definitely sure that some1's going to break that record ... :rofl: hahaha .... taking into consideration some of the :stupid::stupid: mods out there .... i won't be surprised!! :biggrin:

what does the car sound like??... really fierce or sounds like a pussy? i doubt all the pipes are connected to the piping... most probably cosmetics only rite?

what does the car sound like??... really fierce or sounds like a pussy? i doubt all the pipes are connected to the piping... most probably cosmetics only rite?

i dun think all the 'cannon' works.......i think the mercz ori exzos is been hide under those 'cannon...just a small 1 actually....:listen::listen::listen:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom