Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mAx 9081

Known Member
May 14, 2005
malacca

i'm never c dx farkin high like tat . alwiz c drifter mod lowww oni .

Doggiestyler

Known Member
Jul 4, 2008
Actualy is not a exhaust...is a rear diffuser...its can add 100bhp when it drive fast..easy to "flow" the wind ma....

nah....:thefinger: hahahaha.....
The Merc just wanted to get into the Malaysian Book of Records that's why he did such a mod? :confused::stupid::stupid:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
malaysia boeh & geinness record record sticker :adore:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I wonder if the owner of the merc has multiple exhausts stuck in his a@@.....I sure like to see it....Makes me horny la...:biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
malaysia boeh & geinness record record sticker :adore:
I'm definitely sure that some1's going to break that record ... :rofl: hahaha .... taking into consideration some of the :stupid::stupid: mods out there .... i won't be surprised!! :biggrin:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
what does the car sound like??... really fierce or sounds like a pussy? i doubt all the pipes are connected to the piping... most probably cosmetics only rite?

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
what does the car sound like??... really fierce or sounds like a pussy? i doubt all the pipes are connected to the piping... most probably cosmetics only rite?
i dun think all the 'cannon' works.......i think the mercz ori exzos is been hide under those 'cannon...just a small 1 actually....:listen::listen::listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having chanced upon these renderings of the next member of Mazda’s RX family, we also came upon suggestions that these renderings are just… renderings, and that the real thing will look substantially different. The front end that resembles the Mazda Furai concept, is too complicated compared to the clean designs of the RX-7 & RX-8, which just strengthens those rumours...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience