Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 - Coffee Anyone?

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a 4.0L water-cooled six-cylinder boxer engine with enhanced VarioCam timing that redlines at 8,500rpm; maximum power output is 507bhp and maximum torque is 460Nm at 5,750rpm. Aceleration from zerotohundred takes just 3.8s and tops out at 310kmh once you've reached 6th gear on the manual gearbox.

Even though the Porsche has been outfitted with 245/35 tyres up front and 325/30 tyres at the rear on its 19" rims, it's obvious that this beast's PSM has been switched off, allowing it to drift wonderfully around the track. Especially so when it comes with low tread profiles which presents a higher risk of aquaplaning. Perfect.

No wonder Patrick seems as though he's got one of the best jobs in the world at the Porsche Driving School.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/oKK_E_SoJaA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

Last edited:

sky_vspec

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
Well, all he needs to do is brew the coffee, put in the sugar and creamer (if any), and no stirring needed. Upon arrival, all perfectly mixed up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience