Please use public transport, Petrol price hike

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Please follow gov advice, utilise our public transport...

We have some public transport daily user to share their experience here.

From KL
A commuter’s nightmare
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/12/nation/13622794&sec=nation&focus=1
" He would have spent RM12.60 and at least four hours of commuting time every day"

From JB
Bus rides can be unpleasant
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/12/nation/13644194&sec=nation
" On the deplorable condition of the bus, which included a noisy engine, broken seats, torn cushion covers and a faulty air-conditioning system,..."

From Penang
One hour, two buses to get to office just 5km away
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/12/nation/13643136&sec=nation
"Jane Loh takes two buses and over an hour to get to her workplace from home although it is just some 5km away"

Don't worry. The Barang Naik govt says RM4.4 billion saved from the petrol subsidy will be put into making better infrastructure for pubic transport.

Wait a minute.... does pigs fly and the cow jumped over the moon?

I utilise them every single day... Goin to college, shopping malls, etc... Actually the public transports in KL is NOT BAD... CONSIDERING that they're more punctual, passengers being more CIVILIZED by knowing the definition of FULLY OCCUPIED and QUEUEING UP... It helps alot... Hmmm.. Maybe we're far from NOT BAD...

Sigh...

please tell that pak bodolah and son in law to f**k themselves....running the country to the ground...

Although our gov't is still very inefficient i believe the minds of malaysian citizen are still very inmatured.
What is the blardy point of having sophisticated infrastructures when the citizens aren't educated enough to utilise public facilities without vandalism?

We can see how bus drivers drive their buses on the road recklessly simply taking over lanes without thinking about the safetyness of the passengers. These blardy clowns think they own the road.

aiyahh unker bs arr.... improve public transport? like wat unker headache said, bridge over troubled water edi lorr oopsss... i mean pig jump over coconut tree!! mauahahhahahahahha :p

Saving the 4.4 bil is to bail MAS and other GLCs la. What kind of BS are they talking abt?

The public transport here is non-existant!

Take the LRT for example, even if u can find a parking space, there is no guarantee thieves won't break into your car! And, to make matter worse, there is NO PROPER security at either LRT or Kommuter car parks! WTF? I might as well drive instead!

I gave using the bus service 10 years ago after I got my license. Why? They NEVER arrive on TIME!

In the end, it is not worth the hassle. Just pay the new petrol rates and get on with your daily lives.

BTW, just let MAS die OK? We don't need another national carrier since AirAsia is doing way better already.

i think its a shitty shit reason la .... country no reserve liao so no other target other than us poor idiots .... now petrol raise price oledi but our pay never raise .... damn ... ACBC i agree with u .... say wan increase the public transport facility ....... but i never see a bus stop in a good condition lo ..... they blame vandalisme but no way to over come vandalisme maer ? ..... n always the PUTRA when heavy rain n frequent thunder storm last time sure the services interupted one ...... some more public transport ..... what kina public transport that always drop a tyre on ppl head n cuts ppl leg one ....... n have to wait damn long ...... always give my g/f scold when i`m late .... nvm la ..... if ya'll wanna know whos your son n daughter ****** with .... go to the back of INTRAKOTA busses seats n u know who love who ...... n somemore i seen like 10 cases of girls being molested on the INTRAKOTA busses in front of everyone ..... what kina shitty shit is this ...... MAS call them pack up la buy one picture also need hundred thousand one .... wah i ask ya'll what u can do with hundred thousand to your cars ...... ? i think if they go on like this ..... we'll suffer .... worst then '98

wah write so many oledi ar ? tiu wan go drink water first ....... haha now i very happy release all my dislike .......

mas cannot die...if not the brother of bodolah cannot supply the mega expensive catering service anymore la.....if you know what a mean...

to solve the problem is simple...father in law and son in law must be ousted...

i think they are now planing to divide RM4.4Bil among themselves and how to allocate and telling the public how the money is being used

hai... sad wei... at the moment i could only think of rempitz... u imagine la.. last time see rempit sure curse at them... and now.. ironically... rempit is having a last laugh... and some of us here might even be a rempit. heh he hheh... duh.

how about perak, kelantan, tenagganu, melaka............. didnt add any public tranportation ??!!:baring_teeth:

in ipoh da never come on time i had try many times that i have 2 hours for da bus lucky that after shopping, how about if i rush to work ??!

when da pig can fly than da fellow will use da $$$ for us.

kanasai !! hamkachan !!!:baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

i suggest we do a demonstaration that is not under the opposition banner...let them know the RAKYAT demands it...now pak bedasawi saying that it's not rakyat complaining,but opposition camp..let shut him up once and for all....

Public transport my arse. Everything is screwed from the scheduling to the deplorable state of some busses. It's so inaccesible that you actually have to get transport to take you to the public transport.

If there was actually somebody who paid attention to what he is doing and used some thought and proper planning, we might have got better road networks and LRT network already. But of course, like everything else that is associated with the government, they did it just for the sake of doing, without actually using any foresight or long term planning.

"Jam? Buat flyover! Kasi itu kontrak kat saya punya member sana. 2 million? Tak cukup! Mesti kasi 2 billion!", said Datuk Tan Seri Lanciao Hamkachan.

"Malaysia Boleh! Kita mesti ade LRT system kasi orang luar tengok kita manyak kuat! Kasi bikin dulu, tak payah fikir manyak-manyak. Duit rakyat guna manyak-manyak boleh.", said Datuk Tan Seri Niamah Caohai.

i actually want to give RapidKL bus a thumb up, after trying them out y/day.

rm2. cold aircond. plenty of them around kl.punctual only not during peak hours, this is acceptable la since traffic in kl city is at its worst condtion.

i save my fuel(traffic jam), time (it took me half an hour from tmn maluri to ampang park), save parking fee (rm110/month), save my left leg (the massive jam took me 1 and half hour to reach home,pitty the bus driver)

RapidKL? Am not too familiar with the public transportation operators. Are they privately owned? Far as I'm concerned, anything goverment owned is shite.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom