Pimp my ride featured "Jackhammer"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hey, on the US version of Pimp My Ride one time they fitted a car with a HUUUUUUUUUGE sub.. called a Jackhammer, or at least thats what they said it was called, any idea where you could get something that size, power, ohmage, and for how much?

This one???
http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/jackHammer.cfm
Damn Gila SUB woh.... 22" IT's bigger than my RIM!!!
Specs:
* 6,000 RMS, 12,000 peak music power

* 23" tall

* 369 lbs.

* 900 ounce strontium ferrite magnet with extended magnetic field gap technology

* Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center

* Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness

* FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads woven in to allow for 2.5†of linear cone movement one way

* Aluminum shorting ring

* 6.5†voice coil with 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire in a flat wound, long-excursion design incorporating 2.5†of Xmax

* Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature

* Replaceable cone kits available to switch between SQL & SPL models without removing the JackHammer SuperWoofer from its enclosure

Last edited:
Buy this sub, free car lowering.... :lol:

damn idiots, like driving a hummer in the motorcycle lane...

That is the biggest paper weight in the planet. Seriously it didnt even manage to hit over 150Db on their demo car and has a 6" VC which support up to 6000w and a very weak motor.

you're gonna have to get extra batteries coz i'm sure the standard car battery won't be able to handle it..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom