Searchin fo a pimpin' ride

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
yo,elses.do anyone kno where i can get a lowride whip as dis???I aint get it around penang hood.

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
firstly...u need a load of money to get a ride like dat...and u cant just buy rides like dat....there are few things u must do !!

1.find a classic car that u like
2.if its in bad shape u have to restore it....from body to engine
3.k.k.lau has a volvo 850 with all those air suspension set up...ask thm where they did it then do it for ur fully restored classic car....
4.bingo u gat wad u wish 4 !!

ha ha...but bare in mind classics cars are like gals , they take a lot of attention to detail..so have fun !!

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
firstly...u need a load of money to get a ride like dat...and u cant just buy rides like dat....there are few things u must do !!

1.find a classic car that u like
2.if its in bad shape u have to restore it....from body to engine
3.k.k.lau has a volvo 850 with all those air suspension set up...ask thm where they did it then do it for ur fully restored classic car....
4.bingo u gat wad u wish 4 !!

ha ha...but bare in mind classics cars are like gals , they take a lot of attention to detail..so have fun !!
how much do i needa spend???above 100 grand???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

had just transplant a 4g93 abt a month ago. the problem is, can't seems to find a solution for the black smoke. sent to some w/shop n most said tht some sensors r spoilt n most probably af sensor, but i don't want to change the wrong parts as they can't guarantee it's the right part. anybody experience this b4? the plug also full of carbon(dry, symptom of rich fuel?) no matter how often u clean em. n one foreman even said maybe a wrongly marked timing belt (while changing). tired of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience