Help where to go in KL to pimp my ride?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

littlelordfauntleroy

Jan 8, 2008
Hi Guys i'm new here..

Does anyone know where to go in KL to get a full ice package including sat nav, dvd, tv, crystal sound system blarblarblar...

Just want to know who is the best out there for fitting this stuff for my new car.. Any suggestions?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
the usual suspects:

KF Audio, KKLau, ACP, CV, etc etc.......

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
better to do it at a shop that you know the owner or staff well....
KL acc semua buaya.. hehe

littlelordfauntleroy

Jan 8, 2008
Thanks guys..

I got a Japanese import car and i wanted the stock Sat-Nav changed from Japanese to the Malaysian English Version. Instead they installed a Garmin Sat Nav. Which is good but not what i wanted. Also i wanted access for my ipod but not in the glove box cause i cant reach it when im driving and don't want to have the glove box open all the time espescially at night cause it has an auto light on. Guess where they put it?

In the blaaardy glove box! argggggH!!!:banghead:

Will look into some of these.. cheers guys

soundgateway

Jun 29, 2007
www.soundgateway.com.my
you can try soundgateway... we've got many ice products.... main brands here is pioneer, kenwood, panasonic, phoenix gold (usa), rainbow(germany), audio developement(italy) and america sound... we also do custom fabrication according to your taste and requirements.. we're located in kelana jaya next to the kelana jaya police station... the address is...

Soundgateway sdn.bhd.
A-G-02,JALAN SS6/5B,
DATARAN GLOMAC KELANA JAYA,
47801 PETALING JAYA,
SELANGOR D.E

or you can visit our new branch its at...

SOUNDGATEWAY KUCHAI SDN. BHD
No22,JALAN KUCHAI MAJU 1,
OFF JALANJ KUCHAI LAMA,
58200 KUALA LUMPUR

P/S: Do email us at [email protected] for further inquiries...tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the direction of the thread?

I tried the SEARCH ENGINE and checked ALL the threads with "Workshop" and "Conversion" but to no avail. Nothing.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience