Peugeot jumps on the Paris bandwagon with their radical EX1 concept

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

With the Paris Motor Show looming around the corner at around a week away, Peugeot have dropped some shots of their concept vehicle that will be unveiled at Paris.

The concept, dubbed the EX1, was built in lieu of the French Lion’s bicentennial and is an electric-powered futuristic roadster. A floating grille on the front plays along with the futuristic theme while polished aluminium accents complement it.

Ingress and egress are through reverse-opening doors and the driver’s office is a plethora of leather, metal trim and digital displays that would put Times Square, New York, to shame.

There are two electric motors that combine for a power output of 335hp and 480Nm of torque. Furthermore, each motor is mounted to each axle, giving the EX1 all-wheel drive.

Until the full reveal at Paris, Peugeot have remained silent on the EX1’s details but word has it that several acceleration records have already been broken for an ‘electric powered terrestrial vehicle.’

Source: WorldCarFans

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Kinda reminds me of the Tamiya 4WD kits....:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction as to which workshops in the general klang valley area have expertise or an impressive resume of modded a31 cefiros with the rb20/25det engines. maybe even the 1jz as well.

looking for a workshop to get the job done on mine so hopping someone could provide some decent contacts. workshops in cheras would be even better.

on a side note, has anyone had any experience with engine conversions done at mun lee auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience