• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
407 Silhouette

And having this 2-doors 407 in the garage will be cool...

2004 Peugeot 407 Silhouette Concept

"Utilizing the dynamic and sporting style of the saloon from which it is derived, the 407 Silhouette takes the performance character of the standard vehicle to its ultimate conclusion - while reflecting faithfully the spirit of the original model. The architecture of this “performance” two-seater 407 evokes the spirit of the European Supertouring Championships, with a tubular chassis and a mid-mounted, longitudinally positioned power train.

With a length of 182.1 inches and a width of 74.1 inches, the Silhouette is slightly wider than the production car, thanks to the presence of air extraction vents on the front wings and down in the side skirts in front of the rear wings. On top of the roof (h= 53.4 inch), there are two NACA type air intakes that collect the air needed to supply its 6-cylinder engine. With fully adjustable suspension, the ride height can be lowered by approx. 0.16 inches for track use.

The smooth, metallic grey bodywork is manufactured from carbon-fibre. On each side of the car, a lion’s head emblem is painted in darker grey and carefully matches the profile of each rear wing.

At the front, the driving lights of the production car have become air intakes on the Silhouette, while at the at the rear, two dual exhaust pipes and a carbon spoiler affirm the sporting intentions of this very special Peugeot 407.

Inside, the fascia panel, central console and front door panels are based on those of the saloon. However, the Silhouette’s trim further adds to the sporting theme, with the use of materials such as carbon-fibre, black or red leather and vermiculated black paint used on the instrument panel and central console. The two bucket seats incorporate leather and black 3D mesh trim.

The steering wheel incorporates a screen that displays the optimum “racing line” for circuit use. The optimum “lines” are based on extremely accurate, satellite supplied, cartographic data that allows the driver to overlay his own data with that supplied by satellite."

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shit...nice car...but the interior is quite simple though

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ciz the car is more based on racing type mah... so interior should be kept as simple as possible... but still, a great car they have produced lar... especially this part:
"The steering wheel incorporates a screen that displays the optimum “racing line” for circuit use. The optimum “lines” are based on extremely accurate, satellite supplied, cartographic data that allows the driver to overlay his own data with that supplied by satellite."

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
heheheh yea...and there is no air con vent

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
somehow i dont like that white stripe across the car

btw what do u call that stripe again ar ? i remember there was a name for it

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
nice car! the newer range of peugeot are a real stunner and it all started with the 206, 206CC, 307 and now the 407. of coz in between there were few other cars but i'd say the design department has done a good job.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i remember there's one more peugeot model looks like a supercar... damn nice... i look up in my email first, later post for u all see...

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
can i choose plain colour for the car?
i dont like those stripes on the car :D
i dont mind the lionr head thing there thou

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
nice, racy.

rear reminds me of tje new mustang tho, dunno why?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
very nice concept car....i hope to get a GEn2 then convert to something like this :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, to anyone that maybe had face the same problem or know how to encounter this PLEASEEE share...

Heres the case.. I have a set of SPARCO racing gloves as a gift from a friend of mine.. the thing is his maid had washed it and n the grip area (i think its Suede) had hardened! Very little grip anymore but its still usable.. just not as nice a its original condition.. :(

Can anyone give a solution or any place that can fix this..? can a normal laundry shop fix...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience