Fabric EXPERTS NEEDED!!!

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
Guys, to anyone that maybe had face the same problem or know how to encounter this PLEASEEE share...

Heres the case.. I have a set of SPARCO racing gloves as a gift from a friend of mine.. the thing is his maid had washed it and n the grip area (i think its Suede) had hardened! Very little grip anymore but its still usable.. just not as nice a its original condition.. :(

Can anyone give a solution or any place that can fix this..? can a normal laundry shop fix it? i would very much to repair this glove if its doable cuz its reallllly comfortable.. THANKSSSSS.....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
suede is not design to be come in contact with moisture, lets dun even mention washing it with water.....

1st you can try to use a hard comb to comb the suede area, it should help to soften it little..

when i was in the states, i use some kind of suede treatment to regain it softness, is kinda like oil it will darken the color little though.. but I not sure such treatment is available over here or not..

good luck !:biggrin:

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
hey man thx for d reply.. ya ive saw this suede treatment stuff on the net... but seriously local here they nvr heard of those stuff.. even laundry shops... sigh.. no hopes then.. just use as it is.. still grips though just not as good... thnx again.. cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all

My friend using a gen-2, now he wanna have some modification (remained as AT), since gen2 is kinda new in mod market, so i really need the help from all experienced personnel here. He got 2 options to go:

1. Use the original engine, reset of ori computer, port & polished, lightened piston, conrod and crank shaft balancing, this mod ll carry out by CM racing JB, according to the mech, they ll use the existing parts and do some modification to make it lighter and stronger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience