Perdana V6 Community Forum *

photo.php
I use this to reduce the tappet sound is quite ok.

use tis la.....i using for two years ady...15w-50w same like motul competition......semi racing...
tis is the German oil...fully import.....5 Litre.....

Attachments

• 189616_10150117633119850_744339849_6302679_2201892_n.jpg
    189616_10150117633119850_744339849_6302679_2201892_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
isit the 1 u wanna sell that time gathering at R&R awan besar?

Ya.......actually is for my own use only....but just exp it is very good oil and affortable price also....so share to all member and got a special wanna highlight is 5 liter oil...suitable for V6 engine just buy 1 bottle enough....so much more easy and convenience...haha....and tis oil had used in RB 20det, 6A12TT, Mivec, B16a, even my family vios I also use it....coz is protecting the engine and the tapet sound will be reduce....
one of PPC member use it when i listen the tapet sound so loud...and after he try the sound no longer loud.....just wanna share my experience for u all.....

Is some kind of oil treatment I buy quite sometime already that tiny bottle cost 100+ ringgit but can use for many times. It is high density oil treatment. Next time you come JB we try the effect if ok then you buy.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

If your radiator water keep disappear it can be yr radiator faulty.

water inside radiator in normal condition, every moring before start engine.... even inside spare tank also still in normal condition. Tq

photo.php

use tis la.....i using for two years ady...15w-50w same like motul competition......semi racing...
tis is the German oil...fully import.....5 Litre.....
does ravenol makes 10w-30 or 10w-40 oil?
i'm looking for oil with:
viscosity @ 24°C (75°F) = below 100
viscosity @ 100°C (212°F) = 10

water inside radiator in normal condition, every moring before start engine.... even inside spare tank also still in normal condition. Tq
if water is the same level, it might be the thermostat jammed (or not open fully) when engine is in the most stressed condition.

does ravenol makes 10w-30 or 10w-40 oil?
i'm looking for oil with:
viscosity @ 24°C (75°F) = below 100
viscosity @ 100°C (212°F) = 10

if water is the same level, it might be the thermostat jammed (or not open fully) when engine is in the most stressed condition.

Bring your car to trusted workshop to check see what they say.

can bro..find rim 16" with 8jj...

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Thanks.... I want to buy the tyres but not sure can fit to my Perdana. Takut cannot fit in and waste my Perdana.

I buy quite sometime already always forget to use since everyone also tappet problem I try to share with u all lo...u want try can but need to come JB lo..ha ha

i also wanna try haha....go jb got free HKS oil + lim teh hahaa.....

clockwork, try idemitsu. heard it does wonders.

Hi All ZTH frens,
Lately when my PV6 reaches 100km/h & above, it produces 'bingit' sound like 'eeinnnnnnngg'..it coming from front driver side..i'm curios about it..appreciate if someone can share experience about it.

thanks..

bro Danz, forgot to mention that the aircond is switch off. is there a related problem if i jack up my bonnet a bit?

Top Bottom