Perdana V6 Community Forum *

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My gf say spray Oren colour very "Beng" I don't know how to translate in English...lol

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I get in from wikipedie. =.=!
In Malaysia, the term 'Ah Beng' usually refers to males who have unusual styles and tastes. And the term 'lala-zai' refers to males involved in stereotypical gangster activity or fashion such as the dyeing of hair.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
I get in from wikipedie. =.=!
In Malaysia, the term 'Ah Beng' usually refers to males who have unusual styles and tastes. And the term 'lala-zai' refers to males involved in stereotypical gangster activity or fashion such as the dyeing of hair.
male = ah beng
female = ??

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Neuro :
Ah beng - Normally chinese male with dyed hair ( bright colors ) with pierced ear ring and boot cut jeans... tight tight shirt and comes wearing ( thing or thick ) gold chain... Normally when they speak 7 out of 10 words are Expletives such as knnbCCB or LC or Hamka or DiuNeiLouMei or stuff like that.... Ah bengs fav cars are normally Honda's with loud loud exhaust system and a super big GT wing and normally alot alot of lights on the exterior body of the car... styling may vary from Nice to OMFG geli... though modern day ah beng's i see now drives evo/subaru and lexus >.<

Ah lian/ Ah hua- GF of Ah bengs.... err... also dyed hair ( bright colours ) wear tight fitting clothes and sometimes outrageous fashion sense and to them when it comes to clothing Less is More. May or may not follow normal Ah bengs language style but most of them can curse the ears of a normal person. Some of them can be drop dead pretty too... They are a pretty addition to a ah beng's ride.

Now all my ah beng friends sure diu 9 me cause i describe them so clearly =D pai seh...

On a side note.... Best plugs for 6a12TT are Denso iridiums IK20 right ? my ngk platinum use 3 months jerking/sputtering already F**K.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
nice info on that. wekeke.
but that's a definition on the person.
if we are not like that but our car is ahbengy style, we will be labelled the same. haha.
just like the americans call those OMFGeli modded jap cars 'ricer'...

anyway, u should've used iridium in the first place.
more consistent fire/spark and last longer than platinum.
but i've heard some ppl use kancil's plug on evos, dirt cheap and their car run fine but dont forget to change every 2/3 months la.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
for 4 pistons engine, i think ok coz u just need to unscrew the plug covers.
but for v6, its kinda stupid coz u have to take out the intake manifold first.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cant really remember used on 4g63t or 6a12tt.....
but ive seen a custom made intake manifold for 6a12tt....
can easily access the rear plugs...forgot where the pic edi...if got will post it up.....

damn stupid leh, rm100++ just for workmanship to change spark plugs......
damn!!!

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
haha.
get 4g engine la. change sparkplugs on your own.

and i've seen custom intake manifold for v6 on a overseas forum.
shorter manifold that placed in the middle of the v6 engine.
easy access to the rear block.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Neuro: my foreman lor that time say ngk platinum is ori plug for v6Tt hence the best so I used it. Buggers cost more than denso iridiums. 48 a piece. I'll switch to denso

Danz : hmm I'll look for the custom manifold,my friend custom makes intake manifolds so I can probably use my car as a test subject for him haha. Changing plugs here costs rm80 a pop dammit.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
MK, your definition really gud lah on ah beng n ah liau. now easier for me to story my wife oso.

i have extra 2 pcs of iridium ngK BK8 for give away. u can take if you want at half price or bur one free one hahaha.. coz i bought 8 pcs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai all,

Sori long time no story.bz like crazy la. no lah. i'm still around & looking around for the best option s per above tread.

so far, can find any. is there any? friends suggest to go for modified evo I/II/III disc, which i'm not keen off unless somebody can provide data/statistic that it's safe to do so- btw, its for daily ride & spritted driving accasionally.

any suggestion? safety is my main concern.

cheers

p/s: its for satria running on mivec henjen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience