PDRM EVO X Crashed!

K2 stanley

Known Member
Mar 24, 2009
i saw JPJ use M3 b4 but it once time only. Starting i thought is 3 series then when get near only realise it is M3. Malaysia goverment should buy all those sport car as highway patrol at least we know where our money go. Imagine everyear u paying the same tax n they get all those viva then lagi sad.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Customs Department mayb.....

K2 stanley

Known Member
Mar 24, 2009
er.. JPJ or custom i dunno, but it is dark blue. Anyway let's bck to topic, i believe next time will hve alots of evo half cut. Hahaha.

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Here my story, last 5 months i drove fren of mine evo7 and the owner as my co-driver that moment, on our way to sunway using kesas from ampang. After first toll at awan besar, we saw the pdrm e10 next to us then suddenly the young policeman look at us with arrogant face.
Fren of mine said, try tailgating and c what they can do on the evo10, i refused at the 1st place afraid end up get speeding ticket. However, my fren said "tak pe la kalau dia saman saya bayar" so it sound gl to me and drop to 3rd gear, side by side the pdrm evo10, he interested to play, 1.2.3 go...then i gues we all noe wat the conclusion, we lost by far distance after 3-4 mile racing with them. The irretating part is, the young police had big laugh inside the car with the officer, its ok i can take it. So probably in this case the evo10 into the drain becoz wana chase super car or similar(it a shame if the try to chase mat rempit then)..since they only can feel the speed it when working.Think it.
this happened to me last week on kesas after the sunway toll heading towards kl.. out of the blue the helang was on my a$$. cucuk kaw2.. thought of down shifting n gunning it it, than i remembered bout this thread so i took the sunway exit instead. both the driver n passenger had gloves on:hmmmm:ready to race? i knew coz they looked at me, angkat tangan, smiled and sped off..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
this happened to me last week on kesas after the sunway toll heading towards kl.. out of the blue the helang was on my a$$. cucuk kaw2.. thought of down shifting n gunning it it, than i remembered bout this thread so i took the sunway exit instead. both the driver n passenger had gloves on:hmmmm:ready to race? i knew coz they looked at me, angkat tangan, smiled and sped off..
...but they still at ur ass... i mean ur behind... so, u Win....:driver:

lucian^^Gk

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Sarawak

if they cucuk u kaw2, y don u hit ur brake hard...poom !!!
let them kiss ur ass :biggrin:

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
...but they still at ur ass... i mean ur behind... so, u Win....:driver:
Nolah Jin, didnt tekan.. Had this thread in mind so i moved out of their way.
Dont wanna waste anymore of our tax money:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

if they cucuk u kaw2, y don u hit ur brake hard...poom !!!
let them kiss ur ass :biggrin:
If i had done that, cant claim my car as "accident free" when i sell it:biggrin:

lucian^^Gk

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Sarawak
If i had done that, cant claim my car as "accident free" when i sell it:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

nonono... u must clain tat ur car kissed by JPJ Evo, :biggrin:
then u will able to sell ur car more easily then ur claim it as "accident free"...:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Nolah Jin, didnt tekan.. Had this thread in mind so i moved out of their way.
Dont wanna waste anymore of our tax money:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

If i had done that, cant claim my car as "accident free" when i sell it:biggrin:
salute bro....:adore::adore:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
one EVO X down but more Lancer GT to come!! :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Track Day Junkies! - The chance to track your car alongside Time To Attack Elites!. - This coming July 22nd (Sunday). We have allocated a Track Day session between 8am till 11am for all track junkies. Everyone is welcomed and slots are very limited, register now!

Details:

• Date: 22nd July 2012
  • Day: Sunday
  • Time: 8am - 11am
  • Price: RM350
  • Payments: Bank...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience