Pagani Zonda R sets new Nurburgring lap record

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A couple of months ago, Ferrari claimed the throne as the fastest around the Nurburgring when the Ferrari 599XX broke the 7-minute barrier. But now, the Italian overlords will have to relinquish their position as the fastest at the 'Ring to another Italian supercar maestro that arguably builds even sexier supercars.

Pagani now lays claim to the title after its Zonda R pipped the 599XX to the finish line by an incredible 10-seconds. The Ferrari lapped the 'Ring in 6:58 seconds, barely passing the 7-minute mark, the Zonda R however crossed it in an incredible 6:47 !!

Some of you myopic Ferrari fans may say that the Zonda R is not street legal, but neither is the 599XX. It may be hard to fathom, but the Pagani Zonda R is the new king of track cars.

Source: AutoBlog

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
so time set by Radical Sports Car

Radical SR8 LM 6:48 was shattered.... :adore:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmm...since they're moving into non-street legal cars now, how bout putting an F1 car too see its timing? are these cars faster or the F1's?

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
still ferrari couldnt top 6:48 by Radical SR8 LM in 2009
covering distance of 20,832 m, with twist & corner. damn that fast

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

BMW engineers had estimated that a BMW-Sauber F1.06 could lap in under 5:15.8 on the Nurburgring race track. well it should work in theory, any how pagani make real super car then. thumbs up!

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
i don't think F1 cars will fair well at the Nordschleife. too many bumps and camber on the road surface. but i may be wrong. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning to all Sifus & Seniors,
I'm trying to upgrading my Honda Accord 2007 to 30-50% more Horsepower and Torque,is there any simple and minor modifications to get done that's??I am trying to install its with gadgets like Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators or maybe with high performance spark plugs..
Is there any others simple and effective ways on doing thats,really dont have any ideas..So,would like to have some advised from ZTH seniors and sifus comments..

Please Advised ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience