Top Gear : Pagani Zonda R

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Jeremy is on the test track in the insanely powerful Pagani Zonda R, before the Stig tests its lap speed. This is one of the most powerful Pagani Zondas you'd ever see. There's tons of different versions of the Zonda R and including the Tricolori edition, which is based on the Italian airforce decal designs. Check out the crazy engine roar coming from the Mercedes-Benz V12.

YouTube - ‪Pagani Zonda R - Top Gear - BBC‬‏

Attachments

meals

Known Member
Jan 26, 2008
this is the ultimate machine! no doubt about that

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am so in favor of the Zonda rather than the Huayra...I mean, just look at it!
Also agree!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Btw how does it compare to the FXX driven by Schumi last time? I just could not remember the lap time, is the R faster or slower then the FXX?

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Hypercars! Lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car paint is starting to peel off.. Dunno why is that happening but probably cos it's a second hand car... It's a Wira.. Thinking of changing the paint so I was wondering what colour should be put on that car.. I want something sporty and ppl said that Champion white is nice since i did a little bodykit on the car.. What do you guys think of that? And it would be nice to if somebody could recommend me where to get the car painted in area around petaling jaya @ Kelana jaya. Or better yet...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience