Our Salaries........

I already let go my face, I didnt rent a big apartment and buy a sports car even I can......just to build reserve and invest into my studies.

good.. :top: you are humble..
got money, no need to show off wan..
keep it up..:smile:

if want business malaysia is gud already no need russia, i see a lot of potential business in malaysia.

I already let go my face, I didnt rent a big apartment and buy a sports car even I can......just to build reserve and invest into my studies.

The competition in HK/China are quite high... A lot of smart people are in the market here. Not easy to make a living here but its challenging to compete here.

Russia is a good place to establish some trading business , it has huge resources and high risk...

Their version of 'NEP' is very protective for local people. You can try but be prepared.

Their version of 'NEP' is very protective for local people. You can try but be prepared.

experiencing it, one of our european client want to buy over an equity firm in russia. They need us to raise capital with the ibanks but they are having difficulties to get the russia government official green light for the deal.

experiencing it, one of our european client want to buy over an equity firm in russia. They need us to raise capital with the ibanks but they are having difficulties to get the russia government official green light for the deal.

Last few months, Putin just announce the policy. Something worst than our NEP. If you come here for the trip is ok. If transfer here, better don't. Localized very fast. But if you can do everything, then may able to stay longer.

China is not bad, the border trade with india, vietnam and russia are actually booming now.

but in terms of capital market. Many listed companies are having doubt in their real profit ability. It will float up soon.

I was not thinking to go russia yet. But a friend of mine already transferred there. He seems fine as he is always good in coordinating deals.

most likely i will be relocated to shanghai or beijing in next round. HK is getting pretty bored now.

My daily expenses, if convert all to US$, In Russia, I spend at least 2x more than Singapore. Eat 1 lunch outside = 7-8 chicken rice in KL, and that is still not reach moscow standard yet. But, The girls are normally almost the same price in Malaysia :rofl: :rofl: Maybe 5-10% cheaper :driver:

My daily expenses, if convert all to US$, In Russia, I spend at least 2x more than Singapore. Eat 1 lunch outside = 7-8 chicken rice in KL, and that is still not reach moscow standard yet. But, The girls are normally almost the same price in Malaysia :rofl: :rofl: Maybe 5-10% cheaper :driver:

Russian girls? ? ? They play tennis with you?

good game....from russia,with love....haha

but now many equity firms turn their head to russia as Europe and US are in loan trouble and China , India with over heated econ......

one more poor dude of mine will be on their way to moscow after CNY.....god bless him..

i have always wonder how it's like to work overseas??..
anyone care to share?..
links & csl?..

melody,

its stressful, boring, lonely but happening~~!!

have to give and take, have a lot of different experiences, exposure,challenges and make you tough to adapt changes in life. In another way you may lost the time with your family and love one.

The stress level is quite high as well, in my sector, there are many ivy leagues or top schools graduates and some of them are real smarties which are not easy to handle and very competitive.

but i think bro csl is better coz oil and gas in russia is big money now.Not like my sector which work hard hard and earn less less......

Besides that you also can see extraordinary thinking like this:

Attachments

• china truck.jpg
    china truck.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
many thanx for sharing, links..
a cuppa white coffee for ya, if u happen to pay me a visit.. :coffee:
hehe....

Most of the time work with white man. So, there is no adjust-adjust. Very stressful. But luckily my deal is equal time off. Else, die already :biggrin: . Now here still winter. -30. But coming back soon :biggrin: .

In Moscow, be prepare for at least US$2k in the pocket. Else bring a mini rice cooker (with 2 pin plug) and few box of maggi :biggrin:

where are ya, csl?.. Russia?..
i wanna feel the cool winter..
can get to wear nice fur clothes mah..
hehe..

Maggi mee is a must when you are travelling......and a internatinal plug adapter...

my maggi mee supply run out since early this year, not yet replendish because so far happy with the food i get around.

dont need to travel that much as before, just between hk/shanghai most of the time now. shanghai food and chicks are okay for me......

umm.. eat too much instant noodles no good wor..
Shanghai cuisine is yummy..

authentic shanghai cuisine is oily, especially the Dong Puo meat....i dont eat that much. Usually, i go for a taiwanese restaurant in Puxi which has many leng chai leng lui go one. sometimes also go for the singapore food in raffles city or the Sin Wang hk style restaurants or the simply thai restaurant in sin tien di..........

but if you like clubbing then there are quite some place to go, including the "muse" opened by actress carina lau and a few more in the fuxin park. But sometimes you may bump into some handsome gigolo or chicky who is working to earn extra bucks in these places......The gigolo there can be quite handsome, tall, fair and look like model, sames go to the chicky.

but have to aware one thing, shanghai chick usually is not a good gf and forget about good wife.....thats my friends there always warn me.

There was once i stucked in the traffic in the old shanghai uptown and the radio is playing the famouse "ye shanghai" song, it was the first time i listen to this song right in the shanghai old town so its quite unforgetable...

sometimes will also drop by suzhou, the old suzhou city is very beautiful with the traditional chinese buildings.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom