OMG!! Have u guyz seen this muffler??!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

D7zul

2,000 RPM
While i'm searching for an exhaust system for my beloved 'new' KE70, i stumble upon this muffler..

and I would definitely put this on my KE70 for daily driving & weekend drifting..

anyone have seen this in Malaysia?

Warlock%20muffler%20graphic.jpg

Attachments

• Warlock%20muffler%20graphic.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
Wow...someone Patented it..looks cool and unique...not sure if it is good :top:

what's not good about it?

it's a straight muffler + an S muffler built into 1.. juz need to screw/unscrew to switch from 1 to another..

:biggrin:

How is this muffler works ? I doesn't look like those valve operated muffler like Type Rs or super cars !?

I think most DC5 or even FD2R are using this type of "switching muffler" as their stock setup. I recon, Honda's design is much more better as the muffler will switch to straight flow during high-rev as there's a built-in valve inside the muffler itself.

But for KE70, just drop in a 20v with open ITB and fit a loudass muffler...drifutooo... that's the way you should be doing it :P

the cap have to remove manually via screws? very the leceh....if u rempiting then got road block...dun tell me wanna stop by the side of the road, get out, n pasang the cap?

this is better:

‪Varex remote control muffler.‬‏ - YouTube

and most people here either use the Aerospeed Exhaust Valve Controller which limits the amount of gasses n noise

or use a throttle body which redirects the exhaust to a secondary pipe which flows out a silent muffler)

varex, aerospeed, and tb can be controlled on the fly from inside the cabin itself...no need to manually close the loud exhaust

the cap have to remove manually via screws? very the leceh....if u rempiting then got road block...dun tell me wanna stop by the side of the road, get out, n pasang the cap?

this is better:

‪Varex remote control muffler.‬‏ - YouTube

and most people here either use the Aerospeed Exhaust Valve Controller which limits the amount of gasses n noise

or use a throttle body which redirects the exhaust to a secondary pipe which flows out a silent muffler)

varex, aerospeed, and tb can be controlled on the fly from inside the cabin itself...no need to manually close the loud exhaust

u got a point there.. i think this muffler for the low budget guyz like me :biggrin:

How is this muffler works ? I doesn't look like those valve operated muffler like Type Rs or super cars !?

need to plug the red thingy & screw to get S muffler..

unscrew for straight..

wats the price like?

dunno.. didn't find it in Malaysia

u got a point there.. i think this muffler for the low budget guyz like me :biggrin:

low budget??

i think its better to expect those type of mufflers to be very expensive...

u want cheap....start researching on the TB setup...even a faulty TB can be used..as long as the butterfly can open and close properly.

low budget??

i think its better to expect those type of mufflers to be very expensive...

u want cheap....start researching on the TB setup...even a faulty TB can be used..as long as the butterfly can open and close properly.

if we got some1 who can copycat this muffler, sure cheap one..:biggrin:

Malaysia Boleh :driver:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I think most DC5 or even FD2R are using this type of "switching muffler" as their stock setup. I recon, Honda's design is much more better as the muffler will switch to straight flow during high-rev as there's a built-in valve inside the muffler itself.

But for KE70, just drop in a 20v with open ITB and fit a loudass muffler...drifutooo... that's the way you should be doing it :P

hahaha.. i dont like pencemaran bunyi..

i want the X force....

While i'm searching for an exhaust system for my beloved 'new' KE70, i stumble upon this muffler..

and I would definitely put this on my KE70 for daily driving & weekend drifting..

anyone have seen this in Malaysia?

since you mentioned "low budget", may be you can find an old muffler, go to the ah pek shop for some welding and get the similar thing.

i know what you are thinking,
you wanna keep it as S-flow when driving on the street, low profile...
then when hit the car park for drifting, let all hell break loose...:biggrin:

Damn that's one nice piece of inovation! I think because it switches from straight to S, and not like those with a butterfly valve, it will have superior flow...

x force?
oh.. u guyz mean this?

p85_05.jpg

i'm using Y force for my levin.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5320592190_cb796b1655.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

since you mentioned "low budget", may be you can find an old muffler, go to the ah pek shop for some welding and get the similar thing.

i know what you are thinking,
you wanna keep it as S-flow when driving on the street, low profile...
then when hit the car park for drifting, let all hell break loose...:biggrin:

yeap.. it's kinda split personality..

er i got it for rm800 :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom