Nissan Sunny

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jan 22, 2007
Hi to all ZtH member

I am a Nissan Sunny 130Y Extra II driver too...

Im from kota bharu, does anyone can recommend me a nice workshop which pro in transplant my old nissan engine to GA16DE , and it was hard to find GA16DE half cut at kota bharu here, does anyone from kota bharu can give me more information?

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hi zorior,

there are lots of GA16DE in KL, but on the floor. Bad part is. you can't find the wirings. If you can find a set of wires. then you get a very cheap mod because the engine is just a few hundred bucks. Don't know about the ECU though.

Jay-bon

Oct 1, 2005
Hi to all sunny sifu,

I'm having problem with my car distributor. I want to change it with the built in ignition coil distributor like the new proton iswara so that i don,t have to buy extra spark plug cable instead of 5. Can anybody suggest where can i get it.

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
HEY ZORIOR...

what are you talking la?? i was in kota bharu last december n i saw so many modified sunny around in kota bharu town.. when i asked some of them, they told me they took their sunny to thailand n modified it... n they told me the price much more cheaper than in malaysia...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
and the Thai guys are so fast, they can kautim the mod in one day.... errr... maybe not.

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
hey guys...
recently my car meet in an accident, a bit bad considering i knocked a 1 ton lorry...but everything is ok just the car...here is the thing, i want to know is there any chop shop where i can get sunny parts? and also is there any other models for body part that can be fitted onto a sunny?

the parts the are required to change is the hood, right fender the whole thing(driver side), head lamps, some other small things and the bumper...but for bumper i think it will not be a problem in putting a n13 rite? correct me if im wrong. i understand that this n13 bumper come in 2 types 1 is with the place to install fog lights and another with out..am i right? anyway if u guys know where i can get this parts second hand or cheaply plz inform me...i'll be very gratefull if u guys could provide me a helping hand on information. thanks.

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
im using the n13 bumper with custom lips from iswara. better looking up n13 with s.light it so swweeettt. the ori lips already been taken by i dunno who at chop shop.still the bumper need to modified.

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
lots of chop shop still selling sunny`s parts....
i went to 1 chop shop near peel road carefour to find a front bonnet and right head lamp for ad resort (coz i spoiled it at 2nd day of cny) , they still selling sunny body parts... but dunno wat is the price..

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
sunnysprinter,
bro can you explain to me about the bumper modification...cuz i have to explain to the guy who is going to install it..

ching
i went to 3 chop shops today around serdang but all dun have....thought of buying new 1 then that guys at the chop shop say maybe stop producing dy...so i really dunno la..the faster it takes the faster my car will be back..

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
i dunno how to explain to u coz the working is made up by my frend...if im not mistaken, the upper bumper need to cut-off a bit, left and right cut off too...that the only thing i can remember...

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
thx bro...well now i dont think so i'll be putting that bumper cuz its almost impossible to find la....i went to over 15 half cut shops in puchong and none of them have that bumper...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
I think the bumper still can find new one. I didn't realize puchong got 15 chop shops. I only know 6. Try going to shah alam or rawang. there got lots of chop shops.
I got photos of other sunny N13 bumpers. Cool dude...

Can Spot Raja?

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
I think the bumper still can find new one. I didn't realize puchong got 15 chop shops. I only know 6. Try going to shah alam or rawang. there got lots of chop shops.
I got photos of other sunny N13 bumpers. Cool dude...

Can Spot Raja?
blek this u better blot out the reg plate lest ppl spot his car... and blot out the bloke behind the car while you're at it! haha

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Eh! Never thought of that leh. But blot the face still can see hairline woh... :-(

Wei raja!!! TT this friday!!!

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
IMPORTANT MESSAGE...!!
anyone want sunny turbo E15 halfcut? the halfcut will arrive next weeks...pm me...i just be noticing by my friend...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selling 1 unit of Ford Mustang 4.2 litres V8 289 Windsor engine cubic bore origin from California, Its a Left hand Drive Unit.Road Tax is Estimate around RM3k per year. All parts and component is Still Original Ford Mustang from 1965..

No rust! Condition is Mint. Collector Item!

Complete with AP and Registration

Selling for RM98000. Pls call 016 212 0378 for more info.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience