• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Nismo S-Tune Latio
Since the Nissan Latio was launched here yesterday, The Nismo S-Tune Latio will become very relevant to what will fill up the roads very soon. Just like how the Mugen's tricked out City's and TRD's Vioses did. We'll share what we saw at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 a few months back.

Noticeable Nismo bits include:
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida completely new front bumper and grille and driving LED corner lights
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida Carbon fiber front lower air dam and diffuser
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida Carbon fiber side skirts
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida completely new rear bumber
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida Carbon fiber rear diffuser
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida Rear roof spoiler
  • Nismo S-Tune Latio / Tiida Exhaust, badges, stickers

This is Nissan, Nismo and Autech in a single space. Now the Latio Sport start to look really irresitable. Nismo has turned it into a totally different beast. No more the mass-produced regular car look. Okay, though the S tune Latio is just a concept for now, but you get the idea. The future for Latios is bright.. We'll leave you drooling for now. Remember to click on the pics for a bigger ones.

More on Nissan Latio and Nissan Latio Sport Here:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/automotive-news/158970-nissan-latio-launched-in-malaysia-edaran-tan-chong-motor.html

Last edited:

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
~droll~

*Uh?*

Nice kits, especially the LED corner lights. There's a lot of carbon fibre! I want one!

Eric Chen

Jun 26, 2006
New Nissan Latio Open For Booking

The new NISSAN LATIO is open for booking now,for more infomation of price and vehicle please call ERIC CHEN at 012-3047173.:regular_smile:

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!
how much is it btw?
the rear looks alot like toyota will vs..
cheers

Dec 8, 2008
hi there...

Where can i get the nismo lation sticker...on the front hood and doors just like the pics?i would like the sticker on my latio...

Thank you.

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
is the any workshop can do this bodykit S-Tune Bodykit or custom body for Latio around Klang Valley..?Try to browse around google i cannot find any...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I need to replace my front wheel bearing for my 1996 1.6 satria. Any suggestion on where I can get it? I asked Proton Service, the price for one is RM260. So, for both it would be RM520. So, I decided not buy MMC one becoz its too expensive I guess.

Looking for shops around PJ/Shah Alam area coz I work and live there respectively. Thank you in advance for your input.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience