• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS : Nismo 350z S-Tune GT

cawyn

Known Member
WTS : Nismo Fairlady 350z S-Tune GT

Guys, I'm letting go of my ride. I'm the 2nd owner here in Malaysia, while the first was in Japan. So, here goes.

2004 Nismo 350Z S-Tune GT
Silver
Original Nismo bodykit
Manual 6speed
Done less than 10,000km since I got the car last November. Current mileage as of now is 21.8k km.

Nismo semi-bucket seats
Nismo 300km/h speedometer
Nismo con-rod bolts
Nismo lightweight flywheel
Nismo dual exhaust
Carbon C.A.I
Re-mapped ECU
Ray's Eng 19" Nismo LM GT-4 rims
Bridgestone Potenza S03 tyres, 245/35/19 at the front, 275/35/19 at the rear
Nismo G-Attack springs & dampers
355mm rotors with 4pot Brembo calipers at the front,
300mm rotors with 2pot Brembo calipers at the back.

All the upgrades are stock standard with the car. This is an original Nismo S-Tune GT, not individually done.

I.C.E
AddZest Head Unit
AddZest 6 miniCD changer
AddZest 6 CD changer
μ dimension Amplifier
Kicker 12" Subwoofer x2

and I don't really know what else.. but all I can say about this car's sound system is, its real good.

If you wanna know more about the S-Tune GT, just click on these links.
1) http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2005-Nissan-NISMO-350Z-S-tune-GT.htm
2) http://www.carenthusiast.com/reviews.html?mode=article&id=1168

Apparently the S-Tune GT emblems were stolen when the car was in the port. There is a photo of the sticker marks from when the car was just brought in.

Asking for RM260,000.

Please call 012-6069888 or 012-2119993 for more info.

Pictures are as below.

24092007482.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

Image367.jpg

24092007484.jpg

03102007503-1.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

Image370.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Image372.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

162375085347033a519673b.jpg

Attachments

• 03102007498.jpg
    03102007498.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4,691
Last edited:
why wanna sell such a great car?
upgrade to gtr???

the rear bumper is mot ori nismo bodykit maaaa.

Dunno yet.. Sell first then only see what the options are. hehe. :burnout:

bodykit wise, until now I haven't seen any other 350z with mine, so its pretty unique. :) call for more info! :biggrin:

Interested parties please call! :)

wah....veli nice de car....

260k for 2 is it?

or buy one for 130k?

izzit the owner are link boss 1???nice car,my lady now in loan progress 03yr for 145k.......

overprice dy bro......can get one for 138k liao nowday with brembo some more and unreg.....many dealer throw price becos cannot sell.....if u wait for few more months u can save 10 - 15k bro.....

Sorry for the late replies to all!

Yeah, LINKS brought it in as an unregistered unit, and I bought it from there. :)

Funseeker, of course you can get one for 130k with brembos, but bro. only the lowest grade isn't provided with Brembo's. Sorry as I can't remember what the designation is..

Reason for this is as I've already said, its an original NISMO S-Tune GT. Hence the heavy price. Until now, I haven't seen another Fairlady of the same type.

Its not exactly an urgent sale, so I can wait. :)

the price masterpiece sure the car masterpiece too...my fren brought the lady last jan for 190k yr 04 no nothing at all just a normal spec.....free bump......
now new lady i think 35*k if not mistaken

Mike, new Fairladies from Tan Chong would cost about 48xk or so if I'm not mistaken. I know a new fairlady would cost too much in Malaysia..

wah brooooo,sure nobody calls u one la when see the price lolz jokingly only.wei why most of the monster cars owner spend so much of money to modifly it and then jack up the price when selling?so if i have a fairlady like you and spend rm1 million to mod it up kao kao and then my selling price would be rm1,150,000 when selling that time?hahahahhaha,think about it.just my 2 cents

as I said, its an original NISMO product.

mirapower, I don't intend to be mean, but you'll just have to read the whole post over again to understand the simple fact that I have NOT touched anything in the engine bay.

And I also mentioned, this is not an urgent sale. So yeah, if you're interested, just give me a call, and we can talk. :)

it seems like alot of ppl jus askin for fun but they dont know anything about fairlady and they dont know what is s-tune spec.
its a nice car and its a very rare monster, the s-tune. free bump for u mate and i believe it cost this much.

it seems like alot of ppl jus askin for fun but they dont know anything about fairlady and they dont know what is s-tune spec.
its a nice car and its a very rare monster, the s-tune. free bump for u mate and i believe it cost this much.

thanks for the compliments bro. :)

Hi,

Nice ride you hv and its fullly loaded. How much you paid for it ?
Good luck in your sale.

JMNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom