next time don't pay summons

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
the later the more discounts. comes next will be DBKL offering 90% until end of the year.

new deadline to pay summonses

THOSE who missed the Sept 30 deadline to pay at a discounted rate summonses issued by the Shah Alam City Council (MBSA) can still do so until the end of this month.

Mayor Ramli Mahmud said the city council had decided to extend the period due to overwhelming response from the public.

The 70% discount is being offered on all MBSA-issued summonses including for traffic and parking offences. Previously, the city council only gave discounts up to 50%.

those bunch of pigs had become rediculously GREEDY. my advice, DON'T PAY

summons discount 50% (sept 1 - sept 22) "extend due to overwhelming response"
extended discount (sep 30) "we will catch you after this"
ramadhan discount 70% (oct 31) - probably you'll see more malays on the street of shah alam than the whole of selangor..

Last edited:

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
Willing to pay summons but officer’s having tea

I READ with interest your report, “Traffic offenders waiting until last minute” (The Star, Sept 27).

My father was apparently issued with a traffic summons for speeding in 2003. However, he has yet to receive the summons.

The only reason we found out was because I had gone into the e-services website to check.

Despite not receiving the summons, we made an attempt to pay the fine at the Kota Tinggi traffic police branch on Tuesday morning.

Unfortunately, we were told that the officer in charge of collecting payments for summonses had gone for a tea break. No one else could help us although we wanted to pay the summons.

If the authorities are serious about getting traffic offenders to pay their summonses, they should also make sure they are ready to collect payment. To turn away those willing to pay just because an officer had to have his tea break is ridiculous. Something is definitely not right with this scenario.

ALLY
Kulai, Johor

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I was stupid to apply MYKAD earlier. They have some sort of lucky draw too.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
damn man.. after reading this i really have to scream this words... "MA CHOW HAI!"

i was fucking issued a court warning letter for illegal carpark by DBKL... dammit i din receive the summon oso! I had to attend the court.. appeal, then pay 120 buckz instead.. kanneh i damn frust wei.. waited like 5 hours at DBKL office.. soemmore they said.. "u ada duit ka? make sure u ade duit. .kalau tak de, bile sentence to bayar .. tak de kita lokap u kat jail.. so pegi tekan duit sekarang".

kanneh i tell i really fucking angry tat time. I told them i din rceive summon. U know wat they said?

"u boleh appeal dengan hakim.. kinda boleh buat satu trial then u pegi hire your own lawyer." .. i was like.. wtf?! over an 80 buckz summon?! come on!!!!!!!!!!!! oi!

kanneh. this is day light robbing oi!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
by the way.. i had to admit itz my wrong .. my fault then beg for rayuan, to reduce the 200 buckz summon to 120. Damn man.. i still find this damn bitter pill hard to swallow. (@#(*&#$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
"u ada duit ka? make sure u ade duit. .kalau tak de, bile sentence to bayar .. tak de kita lokap u kat jail.. so pegi tekan duit sekarang".

my friend did b4 never bring any money and u know what they say.... u boleh bayar ansuran... u can pay installments. This ppl like to scared ppl... &*(^

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
argh !! shit guys.... i having a lil problem now...
i now got a stock of samans in my car... maybe around 8-9 letters... all different date kena wan... but i never pay before.. its by MPSJ...
is this discount for MPSJ saman also... reading from the above post... now i'm having a chill feeling that they might call me to court also... will they ? all also kena for parking at housing area.....

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
extrememech said:

my friend did b4 never bring any money and u know what they say.... u boleh bayar ansuran... u can pay installments. This ppl like to scared ppl... &*(^
aisey.. kena tipu big time.. kanneh.

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Can anyone plz tell me how to settle this summon?

I got one parking summon from DBKL.. Last time I got one

summon from MPSJ so I went to USJ MPSJ and paid for it..

However I have no idea with DBKL..

Where should I go?

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
extrememech said:
installament!?!?!?!? lan yehhhh, like that also can

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i juz got my polis summon at Jalan Pasar,KL this afternoon

i park at roadside n rush to buy cable tie...only took less than 5 minutes and my car engine is start with double signal on...n my fren is in my car sitting

one polis riding a motor come n wanna saman...my fren said gv me one minute...im on d way back..juz to take something....the fucking cibai polis take out saman book n write saman n pass it to my fren...WTF man

im damn so angry...one minute oso cannot give me? why????

i din block any traffic or ppl cars.....as u know jalan pasar hv no place to parking.....fxck.........

im searching the polis after i get bc to my car...but i cant find him....if not...i sure TIU the polis kaw kaw in front all the people....really WTF man......

this kind of polis really ride his motorbike for whole life...no chance to promote to waja peronda driver la....no brain to think..fxck him.... :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience