Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

newbie...im mR ad

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mR ad

1,500 RPM
hi there evryone in the forum..im new here..
im from gombak and...huh...just a kancil owner:embaressed_smile:
c u guys in here...jya...

gombak and setapak got so many car modder, i'm scared.

huakenny, i don't know. JPJ is just near by, but looks like you all never scared of JPJ officer.

wah.. BG also come to greet you. mR ad, you are so lucky, BG never come to say harlo to me. hahaha

mm....since when u start knw hw to jealous on ur 'dotter'?:Not_Impressed:

BlackSamurai said:
huakenny, i don't know. JPJ is just near by, but looks like you all never scared of JPJ officer.

wah.. BG also come to greet you. mR ad, you are so lucky, BG never come to say harlo to me. hahaha

BlackSamurai said:

o...sure la....i stil remember few months back...im driving my impreza at the 'Six Happiness Restaurant' that road.....then suddenly i saw a pajero (from side mirror) driven veli fast from behind....and its JPJ..they slow down n passing me..inside hv 4 or 5 person...looks at my car from tail to front....then they din tahan me.....they go back to jpj....

coz my ekzos is big...from far can see oledi.....phew:emoticon_U:

they saw u drive subaru mah....so dun dare kacau....
if u drive ur kenari.....see they kacau or not?!...............

kekekekeke

b00n said:
they saw u drive subaru mah....so dun dare kacau....
if u drive ur kenari.....see they kacau or not?!...............

kekekekeke

my kenari oso ok ma....last time jpj chased me coz im using Alloy plate number....chase me like hell....sigh.....

but recently saw lots of jpj peronda......scare scare

A Post Every 5 Mins

I know this topic had been discussed for age, but I want to know more, as in Malaysia market.
What good feature or bad thing about Evo vs Subaru, not in performance, or outlook, but other then that.
1. As I know , Subaru part are expensive then Evo in Malaysia market, how true is that ? They should be almost equal price, but some say Evo are cheaper, why?
2. Gear box reliability ? Subaru using Boxer engine, reliable if compare to Evo engine ?
3. Resell value - Subaru resale value is a...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom